Chapter 1

TW// Contains a scene of abusing a minor sexually and physically.
And also, a lot of cussing.
------

SN's POV

It's hot!

The heat is pretty abnormal for a night just into the month of September. I would give anything to go back to the motel and lay in bed, butt naked with a pint of ice cream and the air conditioner up as high as it will go. Actually, I could do that but new clothes don't buy themselves. I look ridiculous squeezing into my old slutty wardrobe that so obviously won't fit my new pudgy figure these days. These fucking booty shorts I have on right now are sticking to me like a second skin. Let's not get started on my peach dress that now doubles as a tank top. Yeah, it's that bad.

I push my hair from my face, cursing myself for not grabbing a hair tie before I left this morning. There was a nice breeze earlier so I figured I wouldn't need one. Shit, if I had known it would be such a hot sticky night I would have kept my ass inside. I'm sure I look like a frizzy, hot mess.

Tonight has been pretty slow with all the fucking cops on patrol. They do a good job scaring off the other girls with their flashing lights and threatening glances. That's probably why I'm the only one on this block. The fucking cops don't scare me. They think they run shit because they wear a badge but the minute they're off the clock they're paying me to give them a blowjob.

I pace back and forth in front of the Okey Dokey corner store that has been my rest stop for much of the day. I try not to be in the same area more than twice a week, since I don't have a pimp I can do that. Nobody tells me where to go or what to do. I don't answer anyone but myself.

A car pulled up to the curb just as my feet protest in my cheap, second-hand heels.

"Hey, baby."

Finally! I thought I was going to be out here all night. My new limit is five guys a day since I don't quite have the energy to perform like I used to. This asshole is lucky number five.

"Hey. You looking for some company?" I lean into the window, flashing my innocent girl smile.

"How much?" He tried to wink but it came off pretty awkward. This must be his first time. He's an amateur, I can tell.

He looks pretty clean. Blonde hair, blue eyes, babyface, he doesn't look a day over twenty-four but in this business, looks can be deceiving. I've had run-ins with some psychos.

The most clean-cut, white-collar businessmen are the ones to be wary of. They have some of the strangest fetishes...And some of them are rapists. I've unfortunately encountered both. I think I can handle this guy though.

"Depends on what you want sexy."

He smiles at my obvious attempt to butter him up. "Hop in."

Hop in, I do.

"What's your name?" Blondie asks looking away from the road to gawk at my legs. Really, like I would give this douche my real name. The last thing I need is a stalker. "Scarlette."

"I'm Mike."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Mike. Do you have somewhere in mind for us to go?"

"I was hoping you knew of a place."

I was right. He's an amateur and a cheap bastard too! So, what? If I don't tell him to take me to a motel then he won't even think to mention it himself? I mean, it's the least he could do since he wants to bang my brains out.

Sana, when is the last time that's actually happened?

Well...

Exactly!