Chapter 21

SN's POV

I awoke with a start and that annoying feeling in my bladder. I don't need to tell you what that means. When my eyes adjust it finally hits me that the warm feeling against my face is not my pillow, but it appears that I've been snuggled to Tzuyu's bare chest. I'm at eye level with his nipple... What a glorious nipple it is. It wouldn't take much effort to stick my tongue out and lick it, or suck on it like a horny little slut. Just then the baby moved, bringing me out of my perverted thoughts to remind me how much I need to pee.

She's also probably telling me that the only one who will be enjoying nipples in the near future will be her. Ugh, don't remind me that I have to actually give birth. I'll just pretend that when it's time she'll slide on out with a smile and give me the peace sign as she leaves with her new parents.

Yeah, I feel better now.

After handling my morning ritual I crawl back into bed and snuggle right back into Tzuyu's chest. His strong arms wrap around me and soon my lids become heavy. I could really get used to this.

Wait a minute...I smell food.

I slowly open my eyes and sniff again. Yep, bacon. I smell bacon, and maybe sausage. Eggs, and potatoes. Wait, there's something else. My highly trained nose is picking up something sweet, like pancakes, or maybe waffles I'm not sure. As much as I would love to stay here and cuddle with my new pillow, duty calls.

I carefully climb out of bed and follow the smells downstairs to the kitchen. Yen-ling is standing at the stove in a pink silk robe flipping pancakes and frying scrambled eggs at the same time. This is a woman after my own heart.

I was standing there like a deer caught in headlights when she saw me. "Goodmorning sweetheart. How did you sleep?" Yen-ling beamed, holding out her hands to take my own, and kissed my cheeks.

"Great. Thank you for letting us stay the night."

"Don't thank me, sweetheart. There was no way I was going to let Tzuyu drive at that time of night when the both of you were exhausted. You can stay here anytime you want." She turned back to the stove. "Breakfast will be ready soon. You look like you're starving."

"Well, I'm always hungry." I took a seat at the kitchen table to watch her finish cooking.

She smiled sweetly. "Oh, the joys of being pregnant."

I wouldn't exactly call it that. It's more annoying than anything else because it seems I'm constantly stuffing my face with something. I haven't had any strange cravings throughout my pregnancy so far, but I'm coming up on my seventh month so that may change.

"When I was pregnant with Jun, I thought it gave me the excuse to pig out which I did religiously. I gained almost seventy pounds but I didn't care really, I just wanted cookies." Yen-ling said as she came to sit by me at the table.

"Wow, seventy pounds?" I can't even imagine gaining that much weight in nine months. I think Dr. Bitch said I had gained close to twenty but that's nowhere near seventy...

"Yep. I was such a fat ass. You gain the most weight toward the end. I remember I gained seven pounds in a week. It was depressing." She shook her head. "Now, when I was pregnant with Tzuyu I only gained forty pounds, and with Yeonwoo I gained twenty-five."

"Just twenty-five?"

"Yes, I was very petite and I didn't have to wear maternity clothes." She rubbed in.

"Well, that explains why she's such a little troll."

Yen-ling laughed. "She took after my mother's side of the family. They were all very small and petite. I can remember my father teasing my mother and calling her one of Santa's Christmas elves."