Chapter 11

TZ's POV

Sana is driving me absolutely insane.

It's been two weeks since the McDonald's fiasco and I've found myself seriously rethinking what I've gotten myself into more than once. To truly understand my predicament think of a loud, belligerent, disrespectful, downright cruel and bitchy four year old whose only goal in life is to make you miserable. There are probably more words to describe the she-devil but my brain is starting to hurt. If she's not calling me every name in the book, she's threatening my balls and I don't appreciate that shit. She could choose any other part of my body to mutilate, but I draw the damn line at my sacred twig and berries.

It's gotten to the point where I can't even tell if it's the hormones causing her to react this way, or if it really is her personality. It doesn't help that my stupid conscience tells me on a daily basis how much of a stupid asshole I am.

Aside from her bad attitude things around here haven't changed much. I don't leave the house because I can't leave her unattended, but I never left the house even before I brought her here so it hasn't been a hard adjustment. Tying her to the bed is no longer an option; however I do lock the door each night before going to bed. That's the extent of my making sure she can't run away. Anything that I need Yeonwoo brings it by after work. My sister, bless her soul, has been great about all of this since she found out and to my knowledge she hasn't disclosed a thing to our family...But I know my Yeonwoo.

It's just a matter of time before the dam breaks.

Since she discovered Sana, Yeonwoo drops by for visits practically every day. They've developed this weird love/hate relationship where they bicker back and forth with each other so much that sometimes I feel I need to step in between them before things get out of hand, but the next minute they're laughing their asses off.

Weirdo's!

They even have names for each other. Sana calls Yeonwoo Bitch amongst other not so nice words, while Yeonwoo is a little more respectful by taunting her with names that have to do with her pregnancy because she knows how much it gets under Sana's skin.

My favorite is Sabelly...

What? It's freakin' cute!

The sad part is I've never met a woman in Sana's situation that holds no emotional attachment to her baby. No matter what Yeonwoo or I say she acts like she could care less. She doesn't want the baby, I get it, but she's never said anything about looking into adoption either. She won't talk to me so I'm just lost.

The girl is frustrating.

Something more serious is going on with her. She either refuses to acknowledge it or she's just plain scared. She thinks that I can't see her struggle to stay tough dwindling away? I hear her crying out in her sleep at night for pete's sake! Why is she doing this to herself? Shouldn't she know by now that I'm not the bad guy, I don't want to hurt her. I want to help her...I want to take all of her pain away.

What happened to this beautiful girl to fuck her up so badly?

The days when I feel like giving up on her I have to remind myself that I'm probably the only person she has; like it or not she's stuck with me regardless of how hard she pushes me away. Regardless of how insane she makes me.

Here goes nothing...

I leave my bedroom and make the short trip down the hall to Sana's room. I knock, like I do every day, and let myself inside. She's sitting on the edge of the bed with her eyes cast out the window which is something she's been doing lately. When she's not yelling and throwing things at me she's staring out of the window. It has the best view of the front yard so I can see how she can become captivated by it, if that's why she's staring so intently.