Chapter 6

TZ's POV

I lock the door from the outside and slip the key into my pocket. I didn't want it to come to this. She just surprised me in more ways than one. Long gone is the beautiful woman I followed around yesterday and saved from being hurt. I've officially met Sana, the cold-hearted, potty-mouthed, hormonal bitch who cares about nothing but herself. And what she revealed to me about her pregnancy was the icing on the cake. What kind of person can sit there with a baby growing inside of them and be completely devoid of emotion toward it. It's her baby dammit, a human being, and she cares nothing about it.

I thought when I walked into her room this morning she would at least be gracious that I brought her somewhere safe.

Boy was I wrong.

I'm not sure of what kind of life she has led but to be so heartless, it must have been a tough one. See, I knew I lost my marbles bringing her back here. I hyped it all up in my head how she will be better off here with me, now I'm starting to think it was a mistake.

Maybe, or maybe not.

I've been questioning my sanity all night warring with my own conscience, the asshole in my head. I have come to the conclusion that I've lost at least a good third of my mind. What normal person has conversations with themselves at night over a glass of tea?

You do Tzu.

And even though I know I should return her to her life I can't, especially not now when I'm so worried about her well-being. Fuck! I should have thought this through a little more. I have no idea as to how to take care of a pregnant woman. Oh I know, I'll call Yeonwoo.

Not so fast. Remember, you kidnapped her.

Dammit! I'm so used to calling Yeonwoo when I need help...But as long as Sana is here with me no one can know about her.

My family will have me committed.

I'll have to limit her visits now. Yeonwoo has a way of sticking her nose where it doesn't belong and she'll find my little treasure when I least expect it.

I grab a beer from the fridge and take a seat at the kitchen table. Man, mom is going to be so upset, and dad...I don't even want to think about it. Sana just looked so small and fragile while she slept; I couldn't drop her off at some sleazy motel and pretend my heart didn't ache when I thought about what she was going to do the next day. The bruise on her arm from one of those stupid dicks is just a reminder of the kind of life she lives and fuck me if I let her go back to that. She needs my help. She just doesn't realize it yet.

Are you sure it's not the other way around? You need her but you just don't realize it yet?

I'm brought out of my thoughts when my cells phone rings. Junhui flashes across the caller I.D. I know it's coming before I even open my mouth to speak.

"Hey, Jun."

"Fuck you, Tzu! I invite you to a kick ass party and you don't even show. What's up with that?"

"Something came up. I'm sorry."

More like I was too busy following a prostitute around to come to your stupid pool party.

"Don't lie to me. I'm your brother, I know you better than I probably should, but I blame mom for that. Listen, I only want what's best for you bro..."

"I know Jun-"

"Then get off your high horse and start having some fun." He's never one to beat around the bush.

"Okay, I hear you. I'm busy right now. Is there something you wanted?"

He chuckled. "Not really. I just wanted to fuck with you and to tell you that Elkie was looking for you last night. Dude, she got breast implants. She's fucking hot!"