you were my sunshine.. (1)

The TWs will be at the beginning of the chapters if i forgot any i will be sure to add them later
anyways Enjoy <3
______________________________

"Wilby hurry!" The bright blonde giggled running down the hallway there was never a moment of peace with Tommy around. The bright warm sunlight seeped through the blood red curtains.

"Toms wait up I just need to grab my guitar!" Wilbur shouted chasing the blonde down the halls. Tommy looked back taking hold of the brunettes hand leading them outside only to be stopped by someone.

"And where do you thing you two are going" Techno raised an eyebrow lifting tommy off the ground by the back of the shirt. His legs swinging all around the place "put me downnn" Tommy whined " don't worry big man, We were just going to go to the Big innit tree" Techno sighed at Tommy's name for the oak tree in their garden as Wilbur giggled turning back around to start running again.

"HAHA IM GONNA BEAT YOU"

"can you put me down?" Tommy asked techno looking up with a pleading stare. He slowly put Tommy down but as soon as his feet touch the ground he was already trailing behind Wilbur "OH NO YOU WON'T BITCH" Tommy shouted back at Wilbur. Techno chuckles following behind not long after. Once Techno had arrived at the 'Big innit tree' as Tommy called it. Wilbur and Tommy were already laying by the tree.

"Wilby can you sing our song pleasssse" Tommy begged

"Fine" Wilbur rolls his eyes ruffling the blondes hair. He picked up his guitar and started strumming.

"you are my sunshine

"my only sunshine"

"you make me happy"

"when skys are grey"

"you'll never know dear"

"how much i love you"

...

"you took my sunshine's away"

——————
first chapter pog :)
it's pretty short but like i don't care
the other chapters are gonna be longer
what do you thing the last sentence means??

so i have pre written a lot of chapters already so there will be maybe 1 or 2 per week :D

ANYWAYS ENJOY THE REST <3