there alive..(6)

"Phil i need to talk to you" Techno said softly peaking though the slightly open door into Phil's office.

Phil hummed sliding the paperwork he was currently working on to the side gesturing him to take a seat "what's up mate?"

"There is another theif in the main village. The townsfolk call him the 'Food Bandit' some guy was screaming about how he stole some stuff. Oh and i almost got pickpocketed they vanished before i could catch what they looked like"

"do you know what the 'Food Bandit' looks like?" Phil questioned

"Uh the guys said he was a raccoon hybrid with strawberry blonde hair" Techno explained with Phil listening closely.

"Alright mate, i'll send some guards to patrol the village and get them to keep an eye out" With that Techno left his office and Phil continued with his paperwork.

??? Pov

"I SAID NO SURVIVORS. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY ARE STILL ALIVE?!"

"they ran away during the chaos. What was I supposed to do." The other replied calmly looking frankly more bored than when they walked in.

"NO i gave you ONE job and you can't even do that. THEY WERE THE WHOLE REASON WE BURNT DOWN THAT STUPID VILLAGE IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

"Look. If it means so much to you i'll make sure to send someone to find the-"

"what's going on here?" A new voice echoed from behind them

"Oh nothing nothing i'm just sending this little guy on a small mission that's all!" ??? said patting the slightly younger person next to him on the head.

"hmm... we'll if you say so but i still expect both of you to be in the meeting room in 10 minutes and don't miss it" The voice huffed turning around and leaving without a sound. The two look at each other

"you know what you have to do DONT mess up. And if she ever finds out it was us we are DEAD MEAT. So complete the job."

"Yeah yeah enough with the threats i get it" they rolled their eyes and proceeded to walk towards the meeting room followed shortly after by the other slightly pissed of one. They both frankly did not want to have a repeat of what happened last time they where late. They enter a room with a large glowing ord of the world in the centre of a wide table. The person who called them in was sitting at the end of the table

"XD, Prime welcome! take a seat. we have a lot to discuss.."

___________________________
i got my 2nd vaccine pog:D

also what team are y'all going for this mcc?