excuse me (10)

Sapnap pov

"Come in, take a seat!" Phil greeted us with a welcoming smile as we all took our seats at the table. I sat next to Techno and Dream sat next to me. As Wilbur took his seat Techno and Phil glanced at each other they looked.. Sad? I think Wilbur caught on to that because he stood back up.

"Oh, I'm sorry i-i can sit somewhere else if you want" He panicked turning towards another chair.

"Oh no, it's okay take a seat anywhere" Phil smiled sadly.

"you sure?"

"positive"

Techno and Dream were talking about their next upcoming duel with small inputs from my suggesting various tactics they could both use. Phil and Wilbur on the other hand, sat in complete silence until Phil decided to speak up.

"so do you two wanna tell me a bit about yourselves?"

"Uh, well my names Wilbur I live with Dream. I don't know where my biological parents are. Oh, and I can play guitar" Wilbur smiled at the last sentence. He remembered when Tommy wouldn't be able to sleep he would come into his room and Wilbur would play a song with his guitar to put Tommy to sleep.

No one pov???

Phil was slowly getting impatient. He wanted answers. He wanted to know to know if it was really him. He had enough of the small talk and finally spoke up.

"Do you by any chance know a kid named Tommy?" Dream froze immediately stopping the conversation he was just having with Techno and glanced at Wilbur who had a mix of different emotions played on his face.

"How- how do you know him" His voice was shaken up with a bit of confusion. He glared over to Dream who was also a bit weary of the royals at the table. He looked back at Wilbur and shrugged mouthed 'i didn't tell!?'.

"Is that a yes?" Techno perked up with a bit of hope in his voice.

"Yes? But you wouldn't know him, he isn't-" Wilbur stopped mid sentence his hands started to shake. Dream took notice of this and quickly rushed over to him "I think we should go.." Dream said helping Wilbur out the door.

"Uh, Thank you for dinner your highness, But I think I should make sure they get home safe" Sapnap chuckled awkwardly quickly following behind Wilbur and Dream.

"What are you thinking Dream?! You just ran out of the royal dining room! " Sapnap scowled

"Wilbur needed my help what was i supposed to do? Let them 'interrogate' him? It's none of their business" Dream snarled exiting the castle getting weird and suspicious looks from the guards.

"You could of at least excused yourself instead of barging out!"

"Let's just go home"

Wilbur pov

All I could think of on the way home is how did they know Tommy? Is he even still alive? That i didn't even notice that we left the castle.

"hey Will, are you alright?" Dream asked clearly somewhat concerned under his smiley mask.

"Yeah, yeah i'm alright. I do wonder if he's even alive. I mean we didn't find his body but we also haven't found him." Dream just hummed in response.

"It's way past sundown we should probably head home Mum will be worried"

They walk through the deserted town with only a few people roaming the streets. No one really goes out past sunset not because it's dangerous or anything, there are plenty of royal guards patrolling the village. I guess people just don't like going out past dark? Dream and I wave goodbye to Sapnap and decide to take a short cut through a mostly abandoned part of town. All the houses looked like they hadn't been touched in years.

"FUCK YOU BITCH I TOLD YOU!!" A loud screech came from the top of one of the overgrown buildings.

Dream stopped and glanced up towards on of the buildings.

"what was that"

——————————-
ah the screeches of a raccoon child

i'm not very happy with how this chapter turned out. i was gonna make this a long chapter i had so many ideas i just couldn't write it for some reason :/

699 words ;) heheh