The Food Bandit (5)

Wilbur pov

"Oh DREAMM don't be shy come out" I walk around trying to find Dream as we were playing hide and seek at school.

Me and Niki had decided to stay at Puffys for a while longer eventually we just moved into their spare rooms. I had to share a room with Foolish but that wasn't a problem he reminded me a lot of Tommy which always made me a little sad. I would always wonder if he has alive or not. Although it was extremely unlikely he was but it good to have hope.. right?

Puffy enrolled me into the same school Dream and Foolish go to. I often hang out with Dream and his friends they were pretty cool. There was Sapnap a blaze hybrid and George a human.

"yo yo yo dude have you heard of the Food bandit in the town" Sapnap came up to me holding a wanted poster

"The what?"

"Food bandit, They have been stealing from nearly every food shop in town! kinda cool if you ask me" Sapnap shrugged handing me the piece of paper.

'Damn why would someone go out of their way just to steal food seems a bit dumb if you ask me'

"yeah i guess it's kinda cool but have you seen Dream anywhere i can't find him" I sigh handing the paper back to Sapnap. He nodded and pointed towards a giggling bush.

of course.

Tommy pov

"HOLY SHIT DUDE!! you should have seen me today it was epic. So many people where yelling at me one even tried to throw a rotten tomato like i was some shitty stage act or something it's was hilarious" I said practically suffocating in my own laughter although Ranboo and Tubbo didn't find it funny. They gave each other a worried glance. I caught on to their shared expressions pretty quickly giving them a light hearted frown.

"Look i know you guys are worried that i'm going to get caught but i'll be fine i'm serious!" i try to explain while adding some new stuff to the pile of random stuff we stole though most of it was just empty food containers or stuff like that. "Here take these think of it as a promise of some sort. A promise that i won't get caught and i will stay safe" I handed both Ranboo and Tubbo a music disc i had 'acquired' from my trip to the markets. They all had different colours in the centre of it. Tubbo's one had a light shade of green. Ranboo's disc had a ocean blue ring around the centre similar to Tubbo's and mine was a mix of purple and white stripes. There was bits of paper attached to it presumably with the prices of the discs but since neither Ranboo, Tubbo or I knew how to read very well. We decided to make names for the discs ourselves. Tubbo named his Cat and Ranboo named his Blocks. I'm sure those names weren't random and they had both chosen them for a specific reason but i decided not question it and named mine Mellohi.

"you promise?" Tubbo questioned holding the disc close to his chest.

"I promise" I say engulfing them both in a hug

this was home..

or at least that's what he thought..

——————-
i know these chapters are a little short but i'm just trying to start on the actual plot as soon

ight that's all bye bye