teleport (13)

Ranboo pov

We started to hear screams from where the stall markets are which was unusual that place was normal pretty quite despite there always being a crowd. I could only hope this wasn't the doing of a particular raccoon.

"Did you hear that? we should go check it out" Hannah started to make her way to the stalls with the rest of us following behind. Dream loaded his crossbow i'm guessing it was a security thing. We make it to the markets to see a bunch of people looking up at a building with some surrounding the bottom of it. What is going o-

"Tommy.." I mutter under my breath. All of a sudden Dream pointed his crossbow towards Tommy, Firing an arrow which pierced through the sky skimming past his head but not close enough to cause any damage. Like a warning shot. I stood there frozen. Why is Tommy here! Our house is on the other side of the village.. unless... I glance around again to see Tubbo stuffing some food into his leather bag. Ah. I see what their doing. Tommy's a distraction while Tubbo steals. That was the usual plan on the rare occasion we go stealing together. I glance over to Dream who is loading something into his crossbow. But it wasn't an arrow. I brought my attention back to Tommy who was glaring right back at me.

shit.

I could see the clear confusion and anger in Tommy's glare before quickly bringing his attention back the the yelling people at the bottom of the building. Suddenly a huge bang fired from next to me. The attention of the townsfolk all turned towards the loud sound. A giant colourful explosion erupted in the sky the noise tearing though the atmosphere. Punz quickly splashed a green looking potion on himself, leaping up towards Tommy pinning him on the ground. Everyone froze, not daring to even mutter a word. Dream took the opportunity to speak up.

"Attention, We understand your panic but we have this under control now. You may continue with your daily activities." Noticing the logo imprinted on his armour the people quickly obeyed continuing whatever they were previously doing. Some whispering about the situation and others lingering around mainly curious on what would happen to the raccoon boy pinned to the ground.

We look back up to Punz holding Tommy on the ground while he squirmed around trying to find an escape. He had used the ropes we grabbed from the armoury to tie Tommy's hands behind his back. The rest of them climb up the side of the building to help Punz out and I follow trying to make sure they don't hurt him and maybe escape without drawing attention to myself. Dream pulled out his crossbow loading an arrow in it. Hannah noticed Dream load his crossbow and snatched it out of his hands.

"There's no need for anyone to get hurt. He's just a kid we can just take him back to the castle and let the king decide what to do with him. But for now. No weapons." Hannah crossed her arms. Dream rolled his eyes but reluctantly put his sword into his baldric.

"How do we get him back? If I let go he's just gonna run" Punz looked back at Hannah. They all turn towards me.

"Ranboo! You can teleport right? You can just teleport him back!"

"Hannah I-"

"It's okay you'll be fine. We will meet you back at the castle in a bit"

I sighed. I know theres no getting out of it it's not like I can just say "Oh yeah sorry I cant do that this is my friend." Unless... What am i thinking. I watch as Punz slowly steps of Tommy keeping hold of his hands placed behind his back. He gave me a pitiful look as in to say 'Please don't do it'. Everything was telling me not to but everyone was telling me to. I grip one hand on Tommy's shoulder.

here we go.