Thones (9)

"you know the plan right"

"If i say yes, will you shut up?"

"Yes"

"Than yes, i do"

"Good, Make sure it comes straight back after we can't let her getting suspicious"

...

Wilbur pov

Techno leads us past the guards and into the castle entrance. We are immediately met with one of the maids greeting us.

"Good afternoon sir, how may i serve you?" She bows in the presence of Techno

"Can you let Phil know i need to talk to him?" The maid nods a calmly walks away presumably to try and find Phil wherever he is. Techno glances back at us he gestures for us to follow him. As we are walking down the long hallways i notice the blood red curtains with little light there is left seeping though the small gap in the curtain.

' "Wilby hurry!" Tommy stomped his foot on the ground making the blood red curtains sway.

"Coming coming give me a second" '

"Wilbur?" Dream placed a hand on my shoulder "You okay? you just stopped while we were walking and you weren't replying to us?"

"oh uh yeah i'm fine just.. overthinking" i stuttered following more closely behind Dream.

We arrived at a rather big room with 4 thrones positioned at the end of the room. The biggest one had a emerald in the centre 2nd largest had a blood red ruby on it. The 2nd smallest throne had a yellow Diamond in the centre like the previous two. Lastly the smallest throne it looked significantly smaller than the largest one but still looked larger than normal for an average person this throne had a Rose Quartz in the centre of it. They all glowed nearly blinding anyone who dared to look at them directly. What made the last 2 stand out to Wilbur is that they both had bright flowers placed in vases in front of the thrones. Almost as a sign of respect? But who was the previous thrones used for from what he knew the king only had one son, Techno. Does he have more kids? there was so much he wanted to ask but he couldn't seem to form words all that came out was,

"wow"

"Pretty right" Techno chuckled taking a seat at the throne with the blood red ruby engraved into it.

"who are the other 2 thrones for?" I thought out loud and immediately slapped my hand over my mouth internally praying nobody heard me. I could see Dream and Sapnap gave me a confused glance like i should already know.

"Oh uh they were my brothers thrones until.. well yeah i'm sure you guys have heard what happened" Dream and Sapnap nod i just pretend to know what happened to them although i didn't. I planned to ask Niki or Puffy about it later.

"So what did you want to talk abou-" Phil entered the room quite shocked to see 3 new people in the throne room with his son.

"Oh hello your majesty" Sapnap bowed along with Dream. I just watched them do that looking around awkwardly giving a quick and short bow.

"There my friends don't worry" Techno sighed Phils face turned from a shocked expression to a warm welcoming smile.

"Well it's nice to meet all of you what's your names?" The king asks still standing near the door.

"I'm Dream this is Sapnap and my brother W-"

"Wilbur. I'm Wilbur nice to meet you" i interrupted. I saw Phil give Techno a look that says 'is it?' which confused me even more than i was originally. Techno just shrugged and shook his head.

"Nice to meet you Wilbur and you two as well" He smiled softly. "It's pretty late already why don't you three stay for dinner my treat" Dream looked to Sapnap who's face lit up and looked back at Dream. He nodded his head and the both glanced at me. I hesitantly agree.

"We would love to thank you"

"Techno will lead you to the dining room then after everyone has had dinner he can possibly show you around the castle" Everyone nods and follows Techno towards the Dining room.

————————-
i am sick and bored so here is another chapter lol