h̸̝͝ḕ̸͚̥̐̕'̷̲̔̉s̶̮͖͙̝̈ ̴̘̱̜͔͕̏͐͂̽̕b̸̜̖̥̥̂͌̈̃̌a̸͇̠̣̓c̴̪̅̒̏ķ̵̞̮͖͚̽͘ (17)

Skeppy pov

God these newbies are so painful. Just as I get back from assigning the first group to their task, I immediately get placed with another group. Of course I am one of the "top guards" or whatever, but like can't someone else do it?Unlike the other one, these ones are.. Let's just say they're definitely not getting the job. I mean at least the other one seemed cooperative with each other.

"Sir? OH- HI SIR!" Hannah called out catching my attention.

"What now" I grumble turning towards Hannah.

"We have completed the mission"

"Really?"

"Yes, sir, the thief is in the waiting cell. Waiting for an interview"

I raised an eyebrow somehow these newbies had caught the thief on their first day! Pretty impressive. Although I would never say that out loud. She leads me through the castle down to the cells.

??? pov

'WHA- *THUD* NOOooooo... Not again. REALLY! I literally just got out of the other one! Why you gotta do that to me seriously at least give me a better landing next time.' I sigh, sitting up 'I guess i should get to know them, but I feel like this isn't gonna be as short as the last one was... UGHHH'

I glance around inspecting my surroundings. Maybe if i find the problem faster I can leave. Then I heard a new voice. I turn around to two huge screens similar to the screens in my previous mission. Yet they looked smaller. The setting  the screens were playing was quite interesting to say the least. Well, this isn't gonna be so bad possibly even more entertaining than I thought. I chuckle and make my way over to get a better view before watching the scene playing.

Tommy pov

The guards are getting close I can hear the footsteps down the halls. I could only pray that it was Ranboo or even that Hannah girl I'm desperate at this point. A shock of pain shot through my head and arm before quickly shaking it off by the noise of keys. There was that Hannah girl standing outside the cell a smile of pride. Before I could even say anything another guard came in. He was covered in sharp shards of a glimmering light blue gem (presumably diamond?). I heard a chuckle it sounded faint but I could tell it was still there. I look around, but.. There was no one but the guards. My thoughts were cut short by the cell doors swinging open. The diamond guy stepped in muttering something to Hannah before she left with a small salute towards the diamond guy. He stepped inside the cell looking extremely unimpressed.

"You're the one who's been causing all the trouble?" He scoffed, rolling his eyes "follow me and don't try any funny business" I hesitating nod following him out of the cell. We walk to the exit of the dungeon with the girl guard following closely behind me with her weapons by her side. As we left the dungeon another guard was waiting outside more specifically the one that pinned me down back at the markets. He started following behind next to Hannah. As we get further away from the exit of the dungeon i start to look around at the castle. The walls tall and were made from a grey brick mixed with a bit of what looked to be, spruce wood. The castle was landscape painting on the walls. I take one more glance at the painting before being thrown into another room. Unlike the other cell this one was more nice it almost didn't look like a cell but more of a waiting room. The waiting room was more liveable although still being pretty small it was better than the previous cell i was in. It was mostly white and looked more formal with a stiff couch and a square coffee table in the centre of the room. He shoved me in the room i felt almost bad walking on the perfectly white floor with my dirty worn out boots. He turns back to leave locking the door on his way out.

This is gonna be one hell of a ride

Techno pov (3rd person)

"Techno i don't know how much longer we can keep the peace... you know he's not one for negotiations if he wants something... he gets it no matter the cost."

"I know but just a little longer. We can't what about-"

"You think i want to? We don't have a choice! Schlatt will attack whether we are ready or not." Techno let out a long sigh he knew his father was right but war doesn't sound all that appealing. Especially since he knew he wouldn't be able to fight along side his people due to him being the next king or whatever. The most Techno knew he would be able to do is gather the right people to fight in said war. Although it didn't seem to please him.

"but.. for now we can enjoy the time before war, In 3 days we will start the preparations."

___________
HAPPY NEW YEARS!! i have given up on the Christmas chapter it's fine tho it was only a filler. let me know what you think of the story line so far