》4《

Her dress is above. Mature content.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ashley Potter

I stepped up to the mirror in the dress. I had chosen and tight, blood red dress that came up to my mid-thigh. I remember the night i wore this dress like yesterday. I was back when I was in 4th year and Draco was in 5th.

-

He rammed his door open before kicking it back, locking it with a spell. He stormed over to me until i was backed against the wall before slamming his lips into mine, his tongue sliding in perfectly. I kissed back without hesitation. I knew i fucked up by wearing this dress, I knew i was about to pay for wearing. I knew this the moment i put it on. But i didn't care, i loved the thrill of it.

"Your such a fucking slut" He whispered harshly pulling away from my lips and kissing my neck. A small moan escaped my lips in reply to his words. "You think you can get away with wearing a dress that i short and tight around you body." He pulled the dress down my body, sliding my arms out, revealing to him that i had no bra on. His eyes filled with lust with a swirl of anger and the sight. "What the fuck Ash!" He gritted his jaw, leveling my eyes with his. "Why the fuck arn't you wearing a bra?"

"Because, i don't need one on with the dress, Dra-"

"I didn't ask for an excuse" His tone was harsh yet seductive. He slid down to his knees pulling my dress off, it pooling around my feet. He lifted my right leg up over his shoulder and started kissing my inner thigh. I didn't think my underwear could be any wetter than what they were from the beginning but they were. He kissed all the way up my inner thigh and stopped right where i needed him. He looped his finger around my red, lace knickers before ripping them off. I whimper escaped my mouth followed by a moan when his thumb came into contact with my clit. I threw my head back on the wall, felling the euphoria taking over. "You wanna dress like a slut, then you'll get treated like one" He growled before his mouth met my throbbing pussy. I loud moan escaped my lips as the feeling of his thumb moving in circular motions and his tongue pumping in and out of me took over.

I felt i tight knot tie in my stomach at the intense making out Draco was doing to my pussy. "D-D-Draco i'm-"

"Cum. Cum like the fucking slut you are for me." And I did. I shattered moan left my lip as I came all over his face. I felt his tongue swirl around, cleaning me up from the inside out. He pulled away, standing back up to my level. I thought we were done but I was wrong. Very wrong. He picked my up before throwing me onto his bed. I gasp fleeing my mouth. "You though we were done!?" He said unbuckling his belt. He crawled on top of my, taking both hands and tying them with his belt. "You really thought that i was only going to tongue fuck you as a punishment!?" He pinned my tied hands above my head whist he pulled his shirt over his head and took his trousers off. Throwing both on the floor with the pile of clothes.

"Draco-"

"Shut the fuck up Ashley." I shut my mouth immediately. "Your such a fool for thinking i would only tongue fuck you as a punishment. Such a fool" He push his boxers down, throwing them to the floor, taking his erection in his hand before pumping a few times "Such a fucking fool" He growled before pushing all 11 inches in. I moan left both our lips at the sudden contact. He didn't give me time to adjust before he started pumping in and out of me. I became a moaning mess under him and he loved it. He loved every second of it. His head was buried in my neck, licking, biting, sucking at my skin, marking me for him.

A familiar knot fom in my stomach again. "Draco i'm-"

"Hold it" He growled leaving my neck and leveling with my face. His cock started pumping faster and harder into me. Once he hit my g-spot, a moan was emitted to my mouth and he started to abuse that spot. Hitting it everytime. I couldn't hold it anymore.