11

Ashley Potter

Doctors and nurse's were running in and out of his room. Delilah and Theo were rushed out panic all over their face. I jumped up from my seat, running towards them. "What's  going on? What happened?" I asked.

"He started to fit all his blood level rose and his heart was speeding up" Delilah explained.

"No" I whispered. I ran in to the room and to my surprise Scorp was sat up crying in the bed. He was awake. I ran over to him and indulged him. He didn't hesitate to fall into my chest, crying. In that moment i felt all kinds of emotions: Pain, happiness, anger, panic.

"M..Momma, Uncle H...H...Harry.... gun-" He tried to explain.

"Shhhh, it's alright were safe now" I calmed him. I ran my finger's through his hair as he cried. Draco came in and joined us, hugging him from the other side.

"We'll have to moniter him for the rest of the night and if everything is okay we should be able to discharge him tomorrow" The nurse said. Me and Draco both nodded, as she left the room.

_

He was finally discharged the next morning and its been a week since. Me and Draco spoke about the pregnancy situation after we found out and brought him home and decided to tell everyone today. We asked them all to meet in the living room in about 5 minutes and i have never felt more nervous in my life. "Hey it's okay" Draco said kissing the top of my head.

"I know i'm just nervous, i've never done anything like this before" I told him. He nodded and continued to kiss my head.

"Lets do it together" He grabbed my hand and walked me down stairs. Everyone was seated waiting patiently; Scorpius was laying across Lily's and Theo's legs. The chatter stopped once we reached the bottom. My heart was pounding out my chest.

"Thank you for coming. Me and Ashley have some news for you all. Ashley?" Draco started. All the eyes darted to me waiting for me to speak.

"Um... Okay so i am pleased to announce that me and Draco are having another baby" Everyone started congratulating me and lily and Theo came over and gave both me and Draco a hug. I looked back at Scorp to see he wasn't happy at all. He stormed out the living room and when i went to go after him, Draco stopped me and insisted on going instead.

_

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner when i heard two familiar voices behind me; i turned and saw Scorpius and Draco. "Mom?" Scorp spoke

"Yes love" 

"I'm sorry for storming off. I just thought that with the new baby you wouldn't love me as much as you do now"

"Oh Scorp, no matter how many children i have i will still love you the same as i do now." 

His smile grew across his face as he jumped into my arms. "I love you mom and i have so many ideas for the nursey for him/her" He jumped down to go get a paper and pen. Draco snuck behind me and held my stomch.

"How did you do it?" I asked him.

"Magic" He replied. I giggled and went back to cooking. This is what i've always wanted.

Four 1/2 months later

Today was the day I found out the gender of my baby and i was terrified. When i was pregnant with Scorpius, I didnt know the gender till i gave birth to him as i was scared of Draco finding me. Now were a family, he's taking me to the nurse himself. I couldnt be more happy, i'm just extremely nervous.

"You okay, love?" He asked resting his hand on my stomach. It had grown bigger than i did this time when pregnant with Scorp which made me more nervous about this docters trip.

"Yeah i'm just a bit nervous" I smiled at him. He pulled me closer and i rested my on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head, now resting bot hands on my bumb.

"Everythings going to be alright, darling, I promise" We pulled up to the hospital and Draco escorted me inside. My stomach started to swirl. I felt so sick but i had to pull through. For Draco. The nurse led us to a room where she told me to lift up my shirt and lay flat on my back. I did as i was told and Draco held my hand tightly. She squirted some cold gel on my stomach and started moving a device around.

"Is this your first?" She asked looking at a screen.

"Um no i have a 4 year old boy at home" I answered politely.

"Well I have 2 good pieces of good news" 2? 

"1st piece is that your having twins" She announced. 

"Twins?" I said a bit to loud "Sorry"

"No its fine. Its very understandable for you to be in shock." She laughed "Anyway, the genders of these 2 are both girls"

"2 baby girls" Draco repeated in delight. I was still in shock so i just nodded. The nurse left us alone for a moment to go and print the picture off.

"We are not having anymore. 3 is enough" I turned to him

"Well your not getting me where a condom anytime soon and i dont think your ever going to remember to take a drink in the morning" He laughed. I rolled my eye, remembering in Hogwarts how he told me her wanted at least 10. The nurse came back and handed us the ultra scans. This was going to be a great thing to tell everyone.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the extremely late update. I hvae had such a stressful last few weeks and its been hard trying to get this up. I might be updating for a while after this as Christmas is coming up and my parents are working meanin i need to look after my brothers. Also i have taken down Strong love till after Christmas just to catch that story up a little more then ill start republishing it. I for got to add Ashley finding out the gander i'm also writting the last 2 chapter now so the should be out later 2day.