The Musician and the Millionaire

Here's the big brother Wilbur I promised you.

"Tommy if Wilbur does anything that you don't agree with, call me and I'll kick his ass," Techno said in a concerningly serious tone.

"Okay," I replied.

Wilbur rolled his eyes and pulled me closer. Techno glared at us and left before shouting "Peggy is in my room, she already has food so don't worry about her"

I ran up to the crystal clear window and watched as their car started and drove away. I sighed, I had never been truly alone with Wilbur before.

"Why don't we go into town? I'll introduce you to some of my friends since they're over here often"

I thought for a second, questioning how introverted I was feeling today. I slowly nodded.

"They're gonna love you! If you got Techno to become that protective over you I wonder how Minx is gonna act. Also if a kid in a beanie offers you anything say no, "

I tilted my head in confusion.

"You'll understand later"

We went to his car and I sat in the back cause I was simply used to it. He started driving, passing houses and other buildings. The ride was about 10 minutes and was acquainted with the sound of Wilbur's music. I watched the suburban fly by until we arrived at a rather large parking lot.

"Welcome to the mall, this one is actually good and unabandoned. A lot more people hang out here because of how many quality stores they have, I'll probably drag you here a lot so soak up as much info as you can"

"EY WILBUR, MY MAN" A teen with a beanie yelled.

"Hey Quackity"

"Wilbur, is this your new brother?" A girl with blonde and black hair said softly

"Meet Tommy!" Wilbur then nudged me in front of them.

There was the girl with blonde and black hair, a girl with dark purple hair who seemed to be analyzing me like a computer.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Another two boys walked towards us.

"Tommy, meet Minx, Nihichu/Nikki, JShlatt, Quackity, Skeppy, and his boyfriend Bad,"

"So Tommy, what is your opinion on drugs?" Quackity asked.

Minx hit him and threw away the plastic bag in his hands.

"NO MY ÉXTASIS"

I tilted my head to the side in confusion, what does éxtasis mean? At the moment I didn't know how cute I looked from someone else's perspective. Imagine a short blonde boy with big blue eyes tilting his head while wearing a super oversized hoodie, I personally think demonic dogs are cuter but apparently, they thought I was cute.

"WILBUR YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOUR BROTHER WAS THIS CUTE!" Bad squealed.

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

"EVEN WHEN HE'S RUDE HE'S CUTE,"

Minx lifted me bridal style.

"He is way too light," Minx said worryingly.'

"Let's spoil him," Nikki said happily.

Minx brought me into a store and placed me down. Quackity dumped a bunch of beanies and a few iPad's into a cart which I was guessing was for him.

"Tommy do you like this shirt?" Nikki asked.

She was holding a white T-Shirt with red sleeves and a red collar. I gasped.