School Sucks, Dan doesn't

I also love the photo above.

"TOMMY WAKE UP" 

I jumped and almost fell off the bed but Wilbur caught me before I could hit the ground. 

"Today's the first day of school for you so get ready!" 

Wilbur left my room so I could change. First I put on my classic shirt and tan jeans, I then put on red and white Converse that Phil gifted to me. I checked my hair to make sure it was up to my poofy standards. I walked downstairs and was faced with Techno and Phil. 

"Good morning Tommy," Phil said with a smile.

"Good morning d-" I cut myself off, neither of them seemed to notice so it seemed fine. 

Techno was on the couch and had Peggy on his lap, he seemed to be giving all of his attention to her. Philza said that he had been wanting to get Techno a therapy animal, Techno had been in a lot of foster homes apparently (some bad some good) but all of them used to give him up because of how distanced he was and his voice "disorder". Techno also felt embarrassed asking for affection sometimes so Peggy was a good alternative. 

"Tommy gimme a hug, I'm saddddd" Techno asked (demanded). 

I walked over to him and hugged him but Techno wouldn't let go so I just let him keep me, Peggy hopped off his lap and simply curled up next to him. 

"The doctor's trying new meds," Phil said simply, he then walked over and handed me breakfast. 

"Now you have no excuse to leave him," Phil said smugly. 

I was sitting between Techno's legs, he had his arms wrapped around me and was nuzzling his face into my soft golden hair.

"Techno, you can hold his hand on the way to school, now make like Dora and vamonos,"

Wilbur ran down the stairs last minute, Phil handed him food and his backpack. 

"Thanks, dad!" Wilbur then ran over to us. 

After we left I heard a familiar voice. 

"TOMMY PROTECT ME, TUBBO HAS A BUTTER KNIFE," 

Ranboo was running towards Tommy with a knife bearing Tubbo behind them. I looked at the grass next to the sidewalk, I found a bee very quickly. I picked it up and held it behind my back, being very careful so I wouldn't squash it.

"Tubbo I have a surprise for you!" 

He stopped running and looked at me with wonder. I showed him the bee and he squealed. He dropped the plastic knife and took the bee from me. 

"I'm naming her/him Amarillo," 

I picked up the plastic knife and slipped it to Techno who put it in a nearby recycling bin. The rest of the way to school I talked with Ranboo and Tubbo, near the end we ran into Fundy and Slimecicle. Techno and Wilbur were around 10 feet behind us, they respected how I wanted to be alone with my friends and force themselves on me. 

This was nice considering that one foster family had a mom who wouldn't leave me alone, she'd follow me outside, follow me around the house, and check my browser history every time I would use an electronic, one day she followed me to school, the security found her in a closet with a knife claiming that "Tommy is under my care and I will not have him damaging school property". It hurt that she thought I'd do that, but once my social worker found this out she took me back to the orphanage.