Confirmed Safe

TW: Vomiting

I handed my credit card to the McDonalds worker and she swiped it, successfully getting the payment through. After Wilbur grabbed his manly meal (happy meal). We sat down at a table, waiting for Techno to get out of the food line he was in. At one point I finally felt the urge of hunger. 

"Tommy just woke up"

I immediately followed the nurse to Tommy's room. My eyes immediately went to Tommy who was sitting up while a man I didn't recognize was asking him questions. 

"Who are you?" I asked the man.

"Detective finding out if he got lost or placed there, he's refusing to speak to me though"

"Maybe it's because you look like a character from the Matrix, now move I wanna hug my baby" 

3rd POV 

Tommy dug his head into his father's chest. The warmth he gave off was something Tommy wished he had before in the forest. That moment seemed to last an eternity, and they both wished that moment would last another. Phil pulled away though.

"Tommy, will you talk to me instead of Matrix dude?" 

"I-I was in the forest looking for sticks and stones but then a rag went over my mouth and I blacked out"

"So you were chloroformed..." 

"I don't know what that is" Tommy replied.

"A chemical that can make someone fall asleep" 

A small moment of silence overpassed them before Phil spoke again. 

"Do you have any ideas who did this? I know you wouldn't leave your snow clothes in the middle of the snow" 

"I don't remember...". 

Phil paused, before motioning for Tommy to continue. 

"I tried to call someone before but I swiped the wrong way, I think they broke the screen also..."

"If you want I can get somebody to check it out" Phil offered.

"That would be nice," Tommy said.

Phil POV

I wanted to exit the room but I felt that if I left Tommy alone he would get hurt again. I decided we all had to do things we didn't like so I left and talked to the officer. 

"He doesn't remember" 

"Not enough proof to accuse somebody, and it is obvious someone tried to push him away " 

"Can you at least get his phone checked out?" 

The officer nodded and took out a phone with a cracked screen. 

"I'm sorry but Tommy doesn't seem comfy around you, can you switch out officers?" I asked.

"I understand Mr.Minecraft, the officer should be around later today" 

I turned and saw Wilbur and Techno running down the hallway. They ignored me and went into Tommy's room. I followed Wilbur and Techno. Wilbur was crying while holding onto Tommy's hand. 

"You have no idea how much I missed you," Wilbur said through sniffles. 

"Whoever did this is going to be in a fvcking ditch" 

I didn't tell Techno off for saying that, cause if anything I'd help him. Harsh? Maybe. But I don't see why anyone would have beef with a 13-year-old. The rest of the day we spent at Tommy's side, we claimed it was because we were bored at the rest of the hospital but in reality, we feared something else happening to him while we were gone.