Chapter 12

I wrote most of this on a plane :D

Wilbur walked out a few seconds later, slightly confused.

"Sorry, I just wanted to leave the room while Tommy... empties his stomach"

Wilbur turned towards Sam. Sam looked at me almost telling me to tell Wilbur the news.

"Wilbur, you're approved to donate to Tommy"

Wilbur's eyes immediately filled with tears, relieved ones.

"Oh thank god/Technoblade"

Seeing Wilbur so happy and relieved that he had gotten approved made me happy. 

"Wil" 

Wilbur looked at me.

"I am so goddamn proud of you for doing this Wilbur," I told him. 

Sam smiled and took out a clipboard and handed Wilbur a pen. Sam pointed where to sign for Wilbur, he took a breath and signed his name. 

"We're going to try having the surgery as soon as possible, your son's been having the end symptoms of kidney failure so we'd like to get it done soon. 

"Mr.Minecraft, can you please come in here?" A nurse asked. 

I walked into a room to see Tommy excessively scratching himself, his skin was red and agitated and almost to the point of bleeding. 

"He won't stop and I don't want to restrain him," The nurse told me. 

Techno was already attempting to pull his hands away from his arms without hurting him more but it seemed impossible. 

"When's the soonest?" I asked. 

"We can have it at the end of the week" 

"Saturday?" I asked.

"We'll start prepping Wilbur for the surgery" 

On Saturday we'll do the surgery. I felt horrible watching them put my son to sleep using drugs since they couldn't get him to stop scratching himself. They bandaged his arms while he was out and took Wilbur. 

"Hello, Mr.Minecraft" 

I looked up to see Monica, her sleek hair looking as long and straight as ever. 

"Mr.Minecraft, I was originally going to question your son but it seems he isn't... awake at the moment" 

Monica sat next to me. 

"So first of all, a few people have been wanting to visit Tommy" 

"Who specifically?" 

"Tubbo tried to bribe me with a bee, Ranboo attempted to teleport in, Purpled just asked, Nikki and BBH gave me this bag of muffins to give you guys. Quackity cussed at me angrily in Spanish. Jschlatt joined Quackity in cussing at me-" 

"I get it they want to support us, I'l tell them to leave you alone" 

Monica let out a sigh of relief. 

"HAHA I GOT IN" 

I looked away from Monica to see Ranboo. Right when I saw Ranboo Tommy started waking up. 

"Who the fresh uncooked corn kernals is that?" Tommy said while slurring slightly. 

So sorry for the short chapter and cliffhanger!

Sike 

"Tommy are you okay?" Ranboo asked me. 

"Ranboo, have you been crying?" I asked him after seeing the fresh burn marks on his face.

"You're my friend you expect me not to cry after you've been put in the hospital?" 

That hit me hard, somebody had cried over me?

A/N this part is slightly personal for me because my (ex) best friend told me that he'd laugh if I'd got in a serious car accident. Then I asked if I died and he replied the same thing

Ranboo POV

"I still don't think it's pathetic to cry over someone. it just means you care about them deeply and your sad"

-Jenny Han

Who said that?  I've never heard a voice in my head before...

"Ranboo, you and Tubbo can visit until Wednesday next week, we're having surgery on Saturday"

Tommy's having surgery? 

I am so sorry that this is so short, I'm trying my best to write long chapters but I'm currently on vacation for Thanksgiving.