Chapter 14

Prepare for Techno lore/angst >:D

P.S the YouTuber Aphmau is referenced ;)

Wilbur and Tommy sat in the same hospital room, a thin blue curtain between them. Phil sighed though as he saw the price. Streamers didn't accumulate that much money to pay for 3 children's schools and then a large medical bill, a house, AND the upcoming college fees for the older children. 

Phil thanked the doctor that gave him the bill and walked away, Quackity walked up though soon after Phil got the bill. 

"Oh hello, Alex" 

Quackity blushed at the usage of his name, it wasn't a romantic blush, it made him feel the same way you'd feel when an older woman would call you dear. 

"I'm here to see Tommy and Wilbur, you look disgruntled. Is something wrong?"

"Don't tell the kids this but I'm not the most pleased with the bill" 

"Oh, I'm sorry Phil," Quackity said empathetically, his small golden wings lowered slightly.

Quackity walked past into the patient's room. The nurse was scolding Tommy for using his phone while Wilbur snickered in the background. I sat in the chair next to Wilbur and scrolled through Twitter. 

Gregza: @Tommyinnit Where are you :(

V1vianenotfound: Why isn't anybody talking about the small streamer Tommyinnit?

Karlsimp256: I was looking forward to the next stream

Abigailthegoose: I hope he comes back soon!

Dinoking7528: Hopefully he isn't hurt

Ameliathegoose:  @Dream in the replies! He might be able to tell us what's happened to Tommy!

Extracreativeusername: Why and who is Tommyinnit?

Tommyinnit had grown twice in popularity after a YouTuber known as Pancho covered a video on his disappearance. After Pancho and Scrubs made a video on him other YouTubers grabbed ahold of the topic and now the disappearance of this early teenager has spread across the social media apps. Some people think that he's taking a break, others think he's dead. 

Quackity went to the search bar on Twitter and found the Tommyinnit account. He looked exactly like Tommy. I'll confront him about it later. 

"Thanks for visiting, Quackity" 

"Anything for my fellow thug" I replied. 

I then walked over to Tommy and ruffled his hair. He attempted to bite me. 

"Tommy, no" Wilbur said to Tommy as if he was a rabid dog. Tommy just glared at him and folded his arms. 

"He hasn't been sleeping well so forgive his moodiness," Wilbur said apologetically as if Tommy was a toddler. 

"No problem Wil," Quackity said with a smile. 

Quackity sat next to Wilbur and gave him back his phone and AirPods. Wilburs face lit up. 

"I was able to pickpocket Phil while we were talking, as long as you only listen to things it should be fine." Quackity ended his sentence by taking a drink of Wilburs water.