School Again

The top picture I just agree with.

I woke up to be lightly shaken. With my eyes still closed I said "Morning Dadza,". 

You see, Techno wakes me up by saying wake up. Wilbur either blasts music or shakes me, even after I wake up he keeps shaking me.

"Eggs are ready downstairs, Tommy,"

"K dadza," 

I rolled out of bed immediately regretting it when I fell on my arm. I groaned very loudly. 

"I heard a thump, you okay Tommy?" I heard Wilbur yell through the door.

"I'm fine I just rolled off my bed," I yelled back

I heard his steps fade away and I started getting dressed. I opened my dresser and pulled out the outfit I had made. I decided to copy Wilburs outfit but Tommify it. 

I took out a red knit sweater and took the maroon beanie Wilbur gave me on. Black pants and black converse. 

I walked downstairs and Wilbur smiled when he 

My first classes sped by with the help of Tubbo and Ranboo. 

"What do you have next Ranboo?" 

"I have Gym," Ranboo said sadly. 

"I have Social Studies," Tubbo said happily. 

"Oh, I have chemistry," 

We all separated to get to our classes, but apparently, my teacher was sick, and due to a substitute shortage we had a free period. So I sat near my locker and played on my phone.

"Hey, Thomas," 

Who dared to talk to me while I listen to The Able Sisters? That bitch who had strangled me did. 

"My friends and I have something to say to you," Jordan said with a smirk. 

His 'friends' were basically the characters Crabb and Goyle from Harry Potter, and Jordan was Draco. 

"Oh shit," I muttered. 

Ranboo POV

I walked out of the natatorium (pool room). Today we were doing water polo, and I'm part enderman so...

I started looking for Tommy, I had found out that his class was a free period today.

My ears perked up.

I heard grunts of pain. 

I peaked around the corner. 

Tommy was getting beat up. 

One of my best friends was getting beaten up. 

Oh hell no. 

I knew I could beat them with the help of my enderman powers but that would just be a waste of time. Besides, Techno could do worse than me. I quickly teleported near Tommy then teleported away, coincidently near a few older kids.