Chapter 2

Nogla's POV
I woke up feeling sore, not remembering anything from yesterday. I looked around and realized that I was in the living room. However, I forced myself to get up and go to my room. Not only that, but I showered and got ready for my classes. Now all I had to do was wait for my brother, since he also didn't get a dorm.

20 minutes later

I arrived at college and saw Jonathan, Brock, Anthony, and Scotty talking outside the campus. I walked to them. "Hey guys, what's up?" I said. "Nothing much, just confused of where Smii7y, Cartoonz, Marcel, Tyler, and Evan went. We went to their dorms, but they either didn't answer or their roommates haven't seen them last night." Brock said. "I haven't seen Evan since yesterday, and we're roommates. This is kinda out of character for Evan to just disappear." Jonathan said. "We shouldn't be too worried at this moment, guys. Maybe they all had something to do, or they all went somewhere together and just didn't bother to invite us." Anthony said. "Evan would've told me where he would've gone though." Jonathan said. "Jon, just because Evan didn't say anything to you doesn't mean we should automatically be worried. Anthony might be right." Scotty said. Jonathan frowned from Scotty's response.

"We can't start the morning with them all being in a shitty mood".
I thought to myself.

"Guys, we shouldn't be so worked up about this. We do this all the time. They'll come back eventually." I said, trying not to start tension. They all sighed. "You're right Nogla." Scotty said. "We should all go to class, it's almost time." Anthony said. We all nodded our heads and went our separate ways.

An hour and forty minutes later

We all met for our lunch break. Still no sign of the others. "They're still not here." Brock said. Everyone looked on edge. "They'll come back, maybe they'll be here tomorrow." I said, still having hope. "Yeah, you might be right." Jonathan said.

The next day

Delirious POV
Still no sign of Evan. I turn on the TV while making cereal for myself.

Voices from the TV: "5 boys we're last seen from their dorm rooms. They all vanished around 11pm on September 27th. If u have any information of the missing boys, please contact the police immediately. One of the boys we're wearing a black and gold hoodie..."

"Black and gold? Evan wears a black and gold hoodie…"
I thought to myself.

My eyes widen and I ran to the TV. My heart sank, it was Evan. I texted the guys and told them to watch the news. Everybody was freaking out in the group chat. We all decided to meet at the park.

10 minutes later

I saw Brian, Brock, and Scotty sitting on a bench. I ran up to them. They looked on edge. "Wtf do we do. Where do we even start." Brian said. "Let's wait for the others, so we can try and piece stuff together." I said. They nodded.

5 minutes later

Anthony, John, Scotty, and Nogla arrived. "We're any of you with them?" Brock said. "I was. I didn't realize that until now because yesterday I was super sore, and I didn't know why." Nogla said. We all looked at him. "What happened?" Anthony said. Nogla sighed, "I don't know what happened to Marcel, Smii7y, and Cartoonz, but I remember what happened to Evan. Evan picked up a leather bag and was lunged at. He got dragged into the water… I think they drowned him. I don't know. Then me and Tyler were chased by them, Tyler got caught, but I didn't want to look back. I was too scared. Then I took my bike and rode away as fast as I could. I arrived at my house and nobody was following me." Nogla said. I was shocked by Nogla's words. "So, Some person took them? Maybe killed them at the lake?" John said. "They can't be dead!" I yelled. Everyone went silent. "Sorry…" I said quietly. "Should we go to lake?" Brock said. "No, we can't. No way." Nogla said. "Can't we just contact the police?" Anthony said. "Yeah, we should." Scotty said. We all agreed and went to police. But, I wanted to go to the lake. I know it was dangerous, but maybe they were still there...

Maybe...