Chapter 10

H2o delirious POV:

I'm overwhelmed by emotions with everything I discovered. I still can't believe this is all happening. I just want my friends back, dead or alive at this point. Police haven't made any updates or got any more leads to this investigation. I don't want this to be a cold case. They called off the search a week ago. The others and I pleaded for them to keep looking around but they turned us down. This is awful... why us... you know what, I'm just going to sleep. I need it. I get off of my chair and walk to my bed. I lay down and close my eyes.

... I open my eyes and see nothing but pitch black. I look around me. Nothing.

"Hello?"

No response.
This must be a dream. I sigh and try to wake myself up until I heard a unfamiliar voice.

"You have only found one part of this mystery, but I will make sure you won't be able to find anymore. I will have it my way no matter what. I will kill you and your friends, no matter how long it takes. I will kill you all. Nothing will stop me..."

"Who are you?!" I yelled.

No response.

The next morning...

I jolted up and look around. I'm in my bedroom. I sigh.
"It's just a dream..."

I push myself out of bed and get ready for my classes. I make myself breakfast and finish it quickly so I won't be late. I walked out of my dorm room. Locking the door behind me and walk away from the building. I see other kids doing the same thing.

After some walking I bump into Lui.

"Hey Lui. I haven't seen you in awhile." I said in my morning voice.

Lui looked at me and smiled.

"Classes have been kicking my ass lately, so I haven't been able to hang out with you guys often. Sorry..." Lui said with a somewhat sad tone.

I pat him on the back and smiled at him.

"Its okay man. It probably isn't the right time for us to hang out since... you know..."

"Ah, yeah... I've heard about it. Is there any new updates?"

"Nope, they told us they haven't found any clues or evidence..."

"... what a shame... I hope they are okay at least."

I smile at Lui and nod my head.

"Yeah... I hope so too..."

I look down at the ground and sigh.

"You want to walk to our classes?" I said.

Lui nods his head. Lui and I are now talking while walking to our classes. Hopefully this changes my mood.

After some time I arrive at one of my classes. I look at Lui and wave goodbye. He does the same and walks away.

Lunch time...

I walk out of my class and arrive at the cafeteria. I see Lui and walk over to him. We talk for a bit until Lui makes a suggestion.

"Why don't we go outside and talk?" Lui said with a smile on his face.

I nod and stand up with him. We walk out of the building and continue to talk. After some time we are outside of the building and at the basketball court.

"Want to practice with some shots?" Lui said.

"Sure. I don't mind." I said.

After some time Lui beats me. I sigh and look at the ground. Lui walks over to a bench and looks through his bag.

"Hey delirious! Catch!" Lui yelled.

He throws a water bottle at me. I catch it and drink it. Thank god honestly, I didn't bring any water with me. Lui is a life saver. I start to down the water bottle. I felt so much better drinking it.

"How are classes going, Lui?"

"There going alright, can't complain. Atleast I'm passing."

"Haha, that's good to know. I'm also passing surprisingly."

"That's great to hear. Almost close to being done with college. Thank fucking god honestly."

"Yep, I agree."

"So, what are you going to do this summer?"

"I was thinking about hanging out with you guys but that doesn't seem like that will happen..."

"Oh..."

"Hopefully we will find them before summer comes around though."

"Yeah... I hope so too... Well, should we be heading back to our classes. It's almost been 40 minutes now."

Before I could say anything I felt my body give out. I fell to the ground and went unconscious. Sleeping...

Narrator POV:

Lui looks shocked at what just happened to delirious. Lui bends down a little bit and pokes at delirious. No reaction from him. Still passed out on the ground. Lui starts to chuckle then speaks to himself.

"Hehe, good. The drug finally worked..."

Lui picked up delirious and started to head towards the woods. He looked back at the college and laughed.

"I told you nothing will stop me from getting you all and killing you..."

Lui continues to walk towards the woods. Not stopping and not turning back...

6 hours later...

"This is Riverbank Shores news. A young man named Jonathan has went missing. The last time he was seen was in the cafeteria of the local college in Riverbank Shores. He was seen walking out of the college to never return back to his classes. If you have any information for this missing young man then please contact the police. The number of disappearances from young men from our local college has sky rocketed. These are names of the missing young men who have disappeared in this short period of time: Jaren, Marcel, Scotty, Luke, Brian, Evan, Tyler, and Jonathan. If you have any information about these missing men then please contact authorities immediately. We have..."

The TV turns off. Nogla was stunned by the news.

I was talking to him yesterday... now he's gone... GONE!

Nogla thought to himself. He was having a rough time accepting the fact that now Delirious was missing. But how? Who was he with? He helped through this whole thing and now he's gone... what was nogla going to do now?

What was he going to do...?