Chapter 3

Brian's POV

"Holy shit, this all happened so fast"
I thought to myself.

Delirious was looking on edge...a little suspicious, but I didn't want to start tension in the group. We all left the station. "Hey delirious, do you mind if I stay in your dorm?" I said. Delirious looked at me. "Why?" Delirious said. "Um, well...because I'm worried that I might be next. Yeah, that's why." I said, I had to lie to him. He was off today. "Oh...um okay I guess. You can stay over." He said. Thank God, he said yes.

Later that night

I was exhausted. I've been talking to the guys for the whole day. But, who could've done this? None of us have enemies. Or maybe someone is hiding something from us... I don't know, I don't want the group to split up. Perhaps someone is behind all of this. Could it be Jonathan? I don't know, I shouldn't be accusing people so early into this shit. I don't want to fall asleep. Not only that, but I feel so paranoid. However, I decided to close my eyes. Trying to rest on the couch. Until I heard the door close. I jolted up. I grabbed my sweater and shoes. Sprinting towards delirious room. He wasn't there. That bastard. I opened the door and speed walked to the exit of the dorms, not seeing his car anywhere. I grabbed my bike and looked up the location of the lake. All I could do was just pray that he was okay. I didn't want delirious to be next...or killed, for all I know. Arriving at the lake, I saw delirious standing at the pathway to the lake. "Delirious! What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled. Delirious turned to look at me. He looked so...sad? I couldn't describe it. "You shouldn't be here. The police could get us in trouble." I said, obviously upset. Delirious looked at the ground. "Sorry..." Delirious whispered. "Let's go, at least you are safe." I said. He nodded. We started walking to his car until I heard a scream. We both turned around, my eyes widen. It was... Evan. But he looked different. He looked pale, emotionless... He just seemed so strange. I felt unsettled looking at Evan. I noticed there was blood on Evan's face. "Delirious, we should go." I said, looking at him. Evan fell to his knees. He looked like he was crying. I grabbed delirious wrist. "Let's fucking go delirious." I said in a serious tone. "Delirious... Please help me..." Evan whispered. I started to walk backwards, still holding delirious wrist. "Help me..." Evan whispered again. "We know this isn't Evan! Whoever you are! Leave us alone!" I yelled. Evan sobbed louder. Delirious stopped moving. "Delirious, let's fucking go. Now!" I said annoyed. Delirious broke my grip and walk towards Evan. He helped him up and hugged Evan. "I'm sorry Evan..." Delirious whispered. I looked up and saw a dark figure behind Evan. "Delirious!" I yelled. I ran towards delirious and pulled him away from Evan. But I felt something struck my head.

Delirious POV

I got pulled away from Evan and saw Brian get hit by a mysterious figure. My eyes widen and I ran. I ran to my car, turning on the engine. All I could do was think to myself. Not only that, but I was terrified of what I saw. When I arrived at the college, I ran to my dorm and closed the door shut. My heart was beating so fast. I was out of breath. "I'm sorry, Brian, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." I said to myself. I went to my room and sat on my bed. Not only that, but I felt paranoid. Likewise, I felt like I was being watched. But I was exhausted. I fell asleep. How am I supposed to tell the others... They're going to hate me. Why am I so stupid. I'm sorry Brian.

This is my fault

My...

Fault...