Chapter 6

Writer- helloing. Sorry for not updating for so long. I've been dealing with some stuff but I have 3 chapters pre saved so I'll post them all soon. Goodbye and enjoy this chapter

Nogla's pov
I wanted to break this iceberg that got in-between the group. I don't want the guys to go against eachother. I decide to call each of the guys so we can all talk about what happened a week ago. It was hard to convince them all to come to the park once again.
20 minutes later
I kept texting delirious that he needed to be here. But he hasn't even bothered looking at my messages. Something has gotten to him. This was so out of character for him. Maybe its because Brock is here? I don't know. "He's not gonna come to the park, is he?" Anthony sighed. "No." I said. I was disappointed. "Then what's the point being here." John said. I rolled my eyes at John's comment. "You guy's stay here. Please. That's all I ask from you all." I said. They all nodded there heads. I called a taxi. He's fucking coming over here. If he likes it or not god dammit.
5 minutes later
I was back at campus. I walked down the hallway furiously. I grabbed the dorm room key and tried opening the door. Wtf, why won't it open?. I tried slamming my shoulder to budge the door. Nothing. I'm so sick of his shit. I had no other options but to just..
SLAM
I kicked the door so many times that I couldn't count. It finally opened. A chair was blocking the lock. Mother fucker. I go to his room. "what the fuck is up with you?! I've been messaging you for-". I stopped talking. Realizing that Delirious was staring at me. His eyes looked dead and cold. This is kinda scary. "Get up." I demanded. He didn't budge. He wasn't blinking either. Just..staring at me..with his cold blue eyes. I snapped my fingers. Was he even listening? Is he even alive..?. I walked to his bed. His eyes moved. We we're staring at eachother. I don't know why but I was terrified of him. "Should've left me for dead. You shouldn't have came over here." He whispered. The atmosphere just being around him scared me. "Delirious, we need to talk about this. About everything that happened last week. Get up." I demanded. "Nogla, leave me alone." He said. His tone was changing just by the seconds we we're talking. I took off his bed sheet. That's when I realized one thing. He..he hasn't changed ever since that incident. "Have.. have you just been sitting in bed all day..?". I questioned. All he did was smile. I also realized he looked thinner. "Delirious, when was the last time u ate something?" I questioned again. Silence for 10 seconds until he opened his mouth. "A week nogla. A week." He said. I was shocked by his answer. I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of bed. He almost fell but I managed to put him back up his feet. "We're going. If u like it or not." I stated. I felt weird being around Delirious.. or maybe its his dorm. Why do I feel weird about his dorm.. why am I feeling so paranoid now.. He didn't do anything. Just let me drag him out of his dorm. I called a taxi again.
5 minutes later
"Hey guys, sorry it took awhile." I said. Delirious being next to me. Brock didn't lay a eye on delirious. "I understand we all weren't in the best of state last week..but us splitting up like this doesn't help us find our friends at all." I said. "Nogla, maybe we can just rely on the cops. They know more about this then us." Scotty said. "I know that.. but I also want all of us on good terms. Starting off with Brock and delirious." I said. It went silent. "...I'm sorry Brock. I know what I did was stupid. If I didn't go to the lake, Brian would still be here." Delirious whispered. "...I can't forgive you delirious." Brock said. He sounded so cold. Delirious put his head down. He looked defeated again. "But, nogla is right. Us doing nothing and being mad at eachother doesn't help us find the guy's." Brock smiled. Delirious looked up and smiled. I'm glad that's put to the side now. "Alright. Now we have this fixed. We should all talk about this in private. Maybe at Anthony's place?" I said. They all nodded.
Ahh, like the good old times.