8.

Elena and Elijah went to the bar that was close to the hospital and Elena bought them a round of drinks and started to talk, and somehow they ended up talking about relationships.

"So Dr. Mikaelson has a tinder profile?!" Elena said in surprise.

"I had. My brother Kol, he asked me for my phone and I decided to just let him borrow it without a question and that was when my brother without my permission made me a tinder profile because he wanted me to realize there's more to life than just annoy him. And by the way, I wasn't annoying him, I just was telling him that he should get a savings account since he is now a grown man." Elijah said.

"How did the app worked out?" Elena asked.

"I hated it. How can you decide to give one person a chance without getting to know them. That app is based on if you find someone beautiful and not if they are interesting. I believe I'm a bit old fashion when it comes to dating. I need to know them in person." Elijah said, making Elena smile.

"I understand. I can't use dating apps neither. And it doesn't help that our job takes so much of our time, you know."

"Did you ever wanted to change it?" Elijah asked, unsure if he wanted to know the answer because one of the things he loved about the hospital was that he spend time with her.

"No. I love being a doctor and being able to help people. If I have to I will end up a lonely old lady but at least I spend my life doing what I liked and helping people. Unless..." Elena said and paused, making Elijah curious. "I had some drinks so don't judge me."

"You know I would never judge you." Elijah said.

"We are both single, right? So what about if we are single by the time we are 40 we will marry each other."

"It's a deal." Elijah said, making Elena smile.

" Elijah said, making Elena smile

(Gif made by -ELEJAH )

***

Klaus was drinking alone in a booth like he usually did until Caroline walked over to the booth, sat down in front of him and put her hands in her head in desperation.

"This is it, Klaus. I will be single for the rest of my life."

"I thought you were dating that guy... James." Klaus said, acting like he didn't know that the name of the man she has been seeing.

"His name was Jesse. But we couldn't go more than one date. I can't blame him. He is stuck most of the time doing research for the hospital and I'm out there solving crimes and we never know when we have to stay all night. Don't get me wrong. I love being a cop. Sometimes it just sucks that I feel I won't ever date anyone. I guess now I just have to figure out what my thing will be."

"Your thing?" Klaus asked confused.

"Yeah! I'll be the single lady of the town. I'll be like this crazy iguana lady who calls their pets her babies and will end up dressing them and taking photos to send people as Christmas card."

"Love, that won't happen." Klaus reassured her.

"You really think I won't turn out a crazy single old lady?"

"Caroline, you are smart and beautiful... I'm sure you wont have problem to find a man who wants to be with you." Klaus said making Caroline smile.

"Klaus, can you promise me one thing?"

"What?"

"If we will be single by the time we are 50, can you shoot me in the face? I don't want to be that crazy old lady with iguanas for kids." Caroline said.

"Sure." Klaus said, knowing very well that wouldn't happen.

" Klaus said, knowing very well that wouldn't happen

***

Stefan and Rebekah were in the woods because Stefan convinces Rebekah to let him show something.

"You didn't tell me there would be this much walking." Rebekah said.

"It will be worth it." Stefan said and then he heard Rebekah yell. "Are you okay?"

"I think I twist my ankle." Rebekah said.

"Oh crap! We need to go back and take you to the hospital."

"No. I want to see what you wanted to show me. Please." Rebekah said.

"Fine. But only because we are close." Stefan said and picked her up in bridal style.

"I imagine this in a different circumstance." Rebekah said, making Stefan look at her with a smile.

"Here we are, Bexs." Stefan said when they finally got to the place where you could see the town and had a beautiful view of the sky and the sunset.

"This is beautiful!" Rebekah said in amazement.

"You are way more beautiful than this." Stefan said, making Rebekah look at him. "This wasn't exactly how I imagined to do this but... the real reason I took you here was because I wanted to tell you how I felt about you. I like you Rebekah. I like you a lot and I was wondering if you..."

"I like you too." Rebekah cut him off, making him smile. "I like you so much!"

"So... would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to." Rebekah said and Stefan kissed her passionately.

"I would love that we could stay here but now I'm taking you to the hospital

"I would love that we could stay here but now I'm taking you to the hospital." Stefan said.

Once they got to the hospital, Stefan had Rebekah in his arms and kept yelling for people to move and for a doctor.

"I need a doctor. It's an emergency! My girlfriend twisted her ankle." Stefan kept yelling, making Rebekah smile because she couldn't believe that after so long, she and Stefan were finally dating.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you guys liked this chapter. I thought it would be fun to have Elejah talking about dating apps and I just couldn't help myself and put Stebekah dating. What did you thought? Feel free to give me any suggestions.