10.

Klaus and Caroline were now at the police station and they were discussing what were the greatest cop movies.

"For the last time, the best cop movies in order: Training Day, Lethal Weapon and Fargo. End of discussion."

"You are very mistaken, love." Klaus said and then started to speak louder so everyone could hear. "Die Hard is the best cop movie of all time. One cop heroically saving the day while everyone stands around and watches. It's the story of my life!"

"I like Turner and Hooch. Tom Hanks, reluctant friendship with a dog. That hits me where I live." Jackson Kenner.

"Let's talk about Bad Boys. That's the perfect cop movie. Mr. Smith looking fine... a hot cup of tea of Lawrence. Come on!" Hayley said, she was dating Jackson and was only at the police station because he had forgotten his phone at home.

 Come on!" Hayley said, she was dating Jackson and was only at the police station because he had forgotten his phone at home

"Wait. Is that why you are always wanting to watch that movie? Just because you think Will Smith looks good?" Jackson asked.

"You have nothing to worry about. You are way hotter. Especially when you talk about all the bad guys you catch. It's very hot." Hayley said and kissed him before leaving.

*Meanwhile*

Kol, Bonnie and some other firefighters were now on their way to a car accident and once they got there, they saw a police car and a cop next to one of the vehicles, while the other vehicle was upside down and was about to fall under the bridge.

"Stabilize the van!" Bonnie said as she walked over to the car.

"The door is jammed." The cop said and Kol started to try to take the door out without hurting the driver.

"Anybody got ejected?" Bonnie asked as she walked over to the vehicle that was upside down.

As Bonnie and other firefighters were trying to see if everyone was alive at the van, Kol was finally able to open the door of the car, making the driver get out.