Prologue: Welcome to kazuhiko academy part 1

?- this.....is me. This is my life. I was walking from school having a good day, but all of a sudden........i received a letter from someone. It said i was selected to go to kazuhiko academy. I was excited, but a little sketchy. But forget all of that........ Allow me to introduce myself. I am Yuki maeda, The ultimate lucky student.

yuki maeda: ultimate lucky student

Yuki- i was chosen due to my luck. I just won 65 million dollars from the lottery thats all. Im not that special. When i went online,

They said other people is attending the school with ultimate talents

They said other people is attending the school with ultimate talents. Ultimate exorcist, ultimate psychologist, ultimate surgeon, ultimate doctor, ultimate neet, ultimate spirit median, ultimate shrine maiden, ultimate Programmer and many more. I was about to walk in to the school. But all of a sudden..........everything starts to feel hea.........vy..............

All of a sudden....i woke up.

Yuki- Huh? Where am i? What just happened?

All of a sudden i looked at the board and it said "go to gym"

Yuki- the gym.....thats always on the first floor.

I walked out of the classroom and head to the gym. I looked around and saw some routes locked and some of the doors are locked. Once i got to the gym and opened the door...........15 people was staring at me as i opened the door and came inside.

???- Oh! Someone new arrived?

???- hey, look another normie that entered.

???- Ugh! A MALE! Why did a male come here!? If it was a woman, it'll be ok. BUT A MALE!? UGH!!

???- calm down sir. We dont know his name yet.

???- Fine. I'll let him slide.

???- hes probably the kidnapper who trapped us in this hellhole!

The girl in a blue cat hat walk up to me with a anger expression.

???- WHO ARE YOU!? ARE YOU THE KIDNAPPER!? AND WHY ARE WE IN SCHOOL!?