chapter 6 final class trial

Monodora- ahem alright then....lets conduct the final class trial under way. During this final trial, u will present your arguments on who the mastermind is. Now then, lets this trial under way......

Kou- *looks at Akira's portrait* ....................

Kasumi- this is it...the final class trial.....

Yuki- we came this far......and now this is it.

Kokoro- So what should we discuss first?

Kanata- How about both informations of the school?

Kasumi- alright then......

Truth bullet:
Information of the kibogamine Gakuen

Kasumi- So what we know is, there were 2 masterminds.

Kou- there both dead it seems. Both of them got killed by the remaining students

Yuki- what about this utsuro guy? Did he live?

Kokoro- allow me to contradict that.

Kokoro- According to the newspaper, the mastermind and utsuro died in the first game. Utsuro and Akane taira. The school collapsed and they died inside it.

Yuki- So what about iroha? We already know kanade got killed by her sister. So what happened to iroha?

Kanata- she was arrested.

Kasumi- Wait, How did she get arrested?

Kokoro- idk, but they said she was arrested once they got out.

Kou- according to the file, both schools were destroyed once the students left. Thats what we know for now.

Kasumi- alright....lets take about what the fuck is going on outside.

Yuki- So basically....the Phoenix foundation had contacted us. And throughout the video, there were alot of monodoras and other monodoras but in different types, attacking everyone.

Kokoro- its a post apocalyptic world......everything was destoryed.

Kou- houses were destroyed, buildings in flames, everything was hell out there.

Kanata- But is that how the world is when we escape?

Yuki- lets hope not.

Kokoro- alright then.....what should we discuss next?