Chapter 4: the truth we seek: daily life.

Its was yesterday. The day of misuzu and saiji's trial. Toshiro was found out as the culprit, thus he was executed.

Ding dong bing bong

Monodora- good morning! It is now 7am

Monodora- good morning! It is now 7am. Time to rise and shine and have a chipper day.

Yuki-.........................................

Ngl, im started to get used to this boring announcement. As i got up, i went to the dining hall. When i got there, there was no one.

Yuki- looks like everyone is still asleep.

???- not really.

As i turned around, ritsu was behind me.

Ritsu- everyone is sleeping in today. They will be up like at 8am.

Yuki- do you know why?

Ritsu- well..........everyone was crying once they got back up the elevator. Akira wasnt. He was the one to tell us to sleep in today.
So basically some of us cried ourselves to sleep apparently.

Yuki- wow.......you guys really miss toshiro huh?

Ritsu- y-yeah. The morning doesn't feel the same anymore.

On cue, kou walked in.

Ritsu- kou-kun :D

Kou- .....................................

Yuki- you ok?

Kou- no.........you guys dont know what happened me last night. I been up all night, crying.

Ritsu- awww your ok?

Kou- yeah i am now. Idk if anyone will be ok.

Ritsu- true. Kasumi was the most emotional for toshiro. Once she got to her room, me and kou saw her in misuzu room. Its feels like......all our friends.........moved away from us. We all are good friends here. But we have been forced to kill each other.

Kou- im gonna cook, what do you guys want?

Ritsu- pancakes please :D

Yuki- same.

Kou- ok.

As kou went into the kitchen, kokoro, mikako, kanata, akira, and shinji woke up.

Yuki- woah.

Shinji- Yuki! How have you been?

Yuki- im good. Thanks for asking.

Akira- Where the heck is kou? He was suppose to help me with something.

ritsu- he is making food.