chapter 5 class trial

(Author's note: i have returned)

Monodora- alright. Lets begin with a 5th basic explanation of the class trial. During the trial, your arguments will determine the results. If you vote correctly, then only the blackened receives punishment, but if you vote wrongly, then i'll punish everyone besides that blackened, and person will grad-

Kou- stfu. Graduation is meaningless. Now, like i said, kill yourself. Jump of a bridge, i want you to fucking die you idiot.

Kasumi- damn.... these insults from kou is getting us nowhere.

Yuki- We lost someone.. for the 10th time. We are gonna die soon......hahaha......great.

Kanata- Eek! Mr maeda, dont say that.

Yuki- but isnt it true? We will all gonna die with 2 people remaining............

Kasumi- im surprised.......if only suzu was here , she would have pray for everyone.

I looked at mikako's portrait......i will get justice for her.....and the deceased.

Yuki- so....where should we begin?

Kasumi- cod i suppose.

Kokoro- alright then.........

Truth bullets:
Mikako's body
Stab wounds
Monodora file 6
Monodora's motive
Taser

Kanata- mikako died from electrocution. Her body was drenched with water.

Akira- ofc. She was found in the kitchen.

Kasumi- and she was killed there.

Kou- tbh, i dont think electrocution is the real cod

Kokoro- allow me to add on to this contradiction.
Answer: mikako's body

Kokoro- kou. If you look at mikako's body. Its it drenched with water...plus. it looked like it was burned.

Kou- but im confused. How did she even get taken down?

Kokoro- Thats a mystery we gotta answer.

Yuki- i agree. If the culprit would have taken her down. They would probably stab her first. There were some stab wounds on her body.

Akira- but wouldnt she die from all through stab wounds?

Yuki- well.....throughout some cases, alot of us survive stab wounds.

Kasumi- except suzu.