Chapter 6: invesgation begin

Author's note: this is gunna be the longest invesgation in in the world.

As we sat down.....we was think about
everything that happened so far......the victims, there killers who was executed.....and monodora.....cant believe he's alive.

Kanata- now what?

Kokoro- idk. Im looking at the map, it seems that we could investigate the library again.

Kanata- is there anything that could reveal about the school?

Yuki- yes, akira showed me something in the library. Follow me.

As we went to the library, yuki showed up a portrait of yamato.

Kanata- who is that?

Yuki- his name is yamato kisaragi. Akira and i was investigating here before and this is what we saw.....

Kokoro- Yamato....he is Mikako's childhood friend. He was included im her motive.

Kou- i think he would be a good use for this trial.

Yamato kisaragi have been added to the truth bullet section

Kokoro- alright then....lets find something here.

As we searched the library, there was nothing.

Kou- Great, is there any Intel about this place?

Kasumi- *picks up a book* idk, its strange that there is something weird here-

All of a sudden, the bookshelf moved and it revealed a hidden staircase.

Kou- WOAH!

Kanata- a hidde staircase?

Kasumi- lets go Down there!

As we entered downstairs, it was a big screen. With a remote.

Yuki- A tv? And a remote?

Kou- bullcrap, lets go-

Kanata- WAIT, it saids....."play me".

Kou- Play it then.

As the video started, it started to glitch a little bit, but then.....it show a girl with pink and purplish hair, and a white uniform.

???- IS THIS thing on?

???- yes it is.

???- *sigh* good. Becuase fighting off those monocrows, and monodoras were hard work. Anyways, hello there, to whoever is watching this. This is hibiki otonokoji. A memeber of the Phoenix foundation.

Kokoro- the Phoenix foundation?

Kou- whats is that?

Hibiki- to whoever is watching this.....16 of you students were put in a school for your safety....all of a sudden, i heard monodora inforced a killing game there. And not many survive. To whoever is watching this, we are going to rescue u. So stay tight.

???- I hope kou, ritsu and satou are ok. Im worried about them....

Hibiki- its will be ok. We are safe until the helicopter arrived.

As she shifted the camera to the person she was taking to, it was a guy with shaggy hair, glasses, and emerald eyes.

Kou-................is...that?

Hibiki- although, some of those assholes bit us, we are sti in tact.

???- Yeah.....

???- OH SHIT THERE TRYING TO GET IN!!!