Chapter 2 trial pt 3: Second class trial

Emma-...................................................

Akira- Well emma? U shouldn't have made that slip up.

Kokoro- is this true though? Is emma......really the killer?

Yuki- thats what i want to know. She made thst slip up during the scrum debate about how men is good at using hatchets.

Toshiro- this aint a sexist world where men could do everything. Women could do the same thing as men too, you know.

Yuki- well emma? What do u have to say for yourself?

Emma- yuki.......im in utter disbelief of how your treating me. At first when u met me, u was very heartwarming. But now at this very moment, treating me like some.....criminal.

Yuki- b-but you was there when yuri's body was discovered. But when Kanata walked in, the BDA got set off.

Emma- SO!? And your calling me the culprit because!? Misuzu could have been the culprit also.

No. Misuzu couldnt been the killer becuase........

A. She was with yuri before emma
B. Emma left and kanata was with them
C. Emma was with yuki and misuzu

 Emma was with yuki and misuzu

Yuki- i got it!
Answer: B

Yuki- here's the reason why misuzu couldn't been the culprit. Once we saw the body, u decided to leave. And kanata walked in, triggering the body discovery announcement. So in reality, u saw the body, but it wasnt enough to set off the BDA. And since the rule of the body discovery announcement said if 3 people including the killer find the body, then they're won't be any Body discovery. But once kanata walked in, it means when u left, ur the possible culprit.

Emma-................................

Ritsu- ur a damn liar. No wonder u wasnt present in the garden once everyone arrived.

Yuki- what do u have to say emma?

Emma- why........why are u so eager in accusing me?

Akira- ummmm idk. PROBABLY BECAUSE UR THE MOST SUSPICIOUS!!

Emma- but thats not true. Yuki. You got to belive me......i"ll show u that ur logic is wrong. That way u will not suspect me anymore........

 That way u will not suspect me anymore