Chapter 4 trial pt 2

All-...........................

We all stand there in silence.....what to discuss now...........

Kanata- we aint getting anywhere with this.

Akira- i dont know who could be the culprit.

Kasumi- tbh, i think suicide at this time is kinda of a stretch.

Monodora- I AGREE! (since its chapter 4 and alot of characters commit suicide in chapter 4 like WTH!?)

Akira- no one cares!

Shinji- i still think its that though.....

Kokoro- lets think this through. That way, we could either think its a suicide or murder.

Kanata- ok then.

Truth bullets:

Kou's testimony
Ritsu's body
Monodora file 5
Loud sound at night
Rope mechanism

Kou- tbh, i think its murder.

Shinji- why do you think that?

Kou- because of how the murder was set up. The culprit woke up at night, and set up a trap for Ritsu

Yuki- that must be it!
Answer: rope mechanism

Yuki- oh yeah....i forgot about the rope mechanism!

Shinji- what about it?

Yuki- kou made a brilliant point. there were some parts to the trap. Such as the rope, the basket from the food and the books.

Mikako- so how......did the mechanism work?

Yuki- so basically....there is a rope behind once of the books, on the other side its the history section. They set up the basket with the books. Once ritsu was in the fairy tale section, the culprit started the trap. They pulled tbe rope, make the books fall on ritsu. After she was knocked out by alot of books. The culprit opened her neck, causing serious bleeding.

Kou- how did the culprit manage this all?

Yuki- probably set it up before.

Kanata- about the weapon, they got it from the kitchen. They probably grabbed it before the motive.

Kasumi- yeah i agree.

Kou- so.......what else should we discuss?

Akira- alibis?

Kou- hmmmm.......so far. We were sleeping in different rooms. Me, ritsu and yuki was in 1 room.

Akira- me and kanata was in a different room.

Shinji- A-And me, kokoro and mikako was in another room.

Kasumi- HOLD UP AKIRA WHAT ABOUT ME!?

Akira- oh Right, i forgot kasumi.

Kasumi-..............😐 dang.

Yuki- we all was sleeping in different rooms. So we could pin point the culprit there.

Kou- what about the loud sound?

Kasumi- that was the sound of falling books.

Kou- no, im talking about a different one. I heard footstep right next to me. And i heard footsteps of someone leaving.