Chapter 4 trial pt 3

Kokoro- shinji, did you do it?

Shinji- huh?

Kou- Kokoro? Whats going on....why are you accusing shinji? Wait....was yuki gonna say he did it?

Yuki-......................

His face was pale once i said shinji......no doubt, he has to be the culprit...

Kokoro- i know this is tough on all of us....but we need to find the culprit somehow.

Akira- BUT WHY SHINJI THOUGH!?!??

Kasumi- EXACTLY, HE DONT FIT THE CRITERIA!

Kokoro- well i have a question. Who is the tallest to rèach the 5th shelf? Because the trap was set on the 5th shelf. Shinji is the tallest here, so-

Kasumi- DOESN'T MEAN HE DID IT! ANYONE COULD HAVE DONE IT!

Mikako- let her finish.

Kasumi-.....................

Kokoro- thank you. Anyways, he could had tied the rope to the basket, get alot of books, and had the opportunity to pull the rope hard enough to make it drop on ritsu.

Kou- Look, i dont know where the fuck your getting at. But he didnt do it!

Shinji- i-i agree.....im not the type to commit murder. This is all wrong!

Kanata- ugh....this argument is about to split my head open.....

Monodora- 2 FOR 1 SPECIAL!!

Monodora- did i hear split?

Kanata- NO, I WAS EXAGGERATING-

Monodora- IDC, Guess what! The kazuhiko academy is proud to present, its morphological trial GROUNDS!!!

Akira- this again!?

Monodora- tbh, idk if yuki is gonna speak so i might count him just in case. Alright lets be gin scrum debate!!

Is shinji the blackened?

Team red(shinji isnt the culprit):
Kanata
Kasumi
Kou
Akira
Shinji
Yuki

Team blue(shinji is the culprit):
Kokoro
Mikako
(Dang only 2 people)

Scrum debate begin!!

Akira- are you sure, positively sure that shinji is the culprit?

Kokoro- i cant say he's the culprit just yet there is more to discuss

Kasumi- Just because shinji is tall, doesn't mean he did it!

Mikako- there is more than to being tall to commit.......a murder.

Kou- but wouldnt anyone woken up when they heard the sound?

Mikako- we were all.......sleeping, so we could heard the sound, except for the
culprit

Kanata- he was in the same room with you, should you notice when he left?

Kokoro- i went to a deep sleep before mikako and shinji, so i didnt notice when he left.