+Chapter 1+

Word Count: 2,076
Hopefully ya'll enjoy this
chapter of this book
Finally, I have worked on
it a little

Sometimes, things could happen.

Sometimes, we don't expect it.

Other times, we do.

Something random could happen right now to anyone, and either you expect it or not.

Sometimes, these random things are either positive or negative.

You never know.

A few times, these random things could be something that you might've wanted to happen for a long time.

A few times...these random things could be the opposite of what you want.

You really can't predict it, everyone knows that.

People around this place, believe in many things.

Witches, dragons, zombies, big spiders, having super powers, seeing the Wither in the Over World, even the Ender Dragon.

What they don't know, is that all these things are real...they're just somewhere far away, nowhere near our village, not near the villages around us.

And it's good that they aren't near here, it keeps us safe.

We wouldn't want to worry, now would we?

"No! but...it would be so cool to see all these creatures up close!" A little boy exclaimed. His father sighed, patting his head as a smile formed onto his lips. His son always had an interest in these creatures, that lingered around the world, scaring children, trying to harm others. Of course, there were people who fought off these monsters. A way of surviving in this world.

They always had lanterns, street lights, even torches all around their villages, their homes...all to keep out those creatures that could sneak into their area and kill them. They knew that some of these creatures would burn in the daylight, some would become harmless and just mind their own business.

Now, there weren't any sightings of the Wither floating around the Over World. It was basically a 'what if' type of thing. But there was a possibility that someone could someone that monster into the world, putting everyone else in danger. It's something to expect, you never know.

"Papa, where is dad?" The boy asked, tugging on his father's sweater. He smiled, picking up his son, making the boy giggle. He walked out of the house, going to the backyard where the boy's second dad was. The black haired male smiled once he saw his little gremlin.

"Dad!" "Hey there, my little diamond!" The male picked the boy up, placing a quick kiss on his little forehead. The three of them just played around in the backyard, running around, tickling the little boy, and taking him to nearby markets.

While on their walk, they ran into two separate families. One had a son and a daughter who had blonde hair and green eyes. The other had a son with brown hair and blue eyes, he wore goggles which he used for his colorblindness. The other boy with his dads was shorter than the two boys, clearly being younger.