+Chapter 3+

Word Count: 1,836
I literally read through
this chapter to make sure there
wasn't any spelling mistakes💀
If there is any, I swear-

Bad suddenly woke up. He looked around, seeing that he was inside his house, in his bedroom, on his bed. Skeppy was fast asleep, dreaming about who knows what. The brunette looked at the clock on the bedside table, it reading 11:25 AM. Bad sighed, rubbing his eyes in exhaustion. He sat at the edge of the bed, looking down at the floor. Skeppy had woken up, letting out a groan. He sat up, tapping the other's shoulder.

"Hm? oh.. you're awake" Bad said with a small smile. Skeppy smiled back, slightly stretching and letting out a yawn. "Why are you awake? Something wrong?" Skeppy asked. Bad shook his head, looking back at the floor. The ravenette nodded, sitting next to the other male.

"We should probably go check on Sapnap" Bad said, Skep nodded. The two of them got off the bed and walked out of the room. It took them a while since they were both still half asleep. Bad slightly pushed the door since they had kept it open. They both peaked through, seeing Sapnap was still on the bed, sound asleep.

Bad and Skeppy walked into the room, sitting on the edge of the bed. Skep rubbed the younger ravenette's back, a small smile on his face. Bad played with his son's black hair, seeing just how peaceful he looked when he slept. He wondered how Sap could go from being energetic, running around, doing random shit, fighting things, doing what he does to going home and sleep, all as if he was exhausted and needed a vacation.

Sap slightly moved, signaling that he was waking up. Bad and Skeppy sat there silently. Sapnap's eyes fluttered open, looking around his room and sitting up, rubbing his eyes. When he processed what was happening, he let out a sigh and smiled at his parents. Sap rested his head on Bad's shoulder, his smile fading away as he felt himself falling back to sleep.

"Hey... you wanna go to the ocean? We can go sailing with a our friends" Skeppy said, lightly shaking Sapnap's leg. He opened his eyes quickly, nodding really fast as he jumped off the bed and ran into his bathroom. Bad and Skeppy looked at each other, letting out laughs. Once the three of them were ready and wearing some warm clothes, they headed out.

Sapnap could feel the cold air hit his face softly, letting out a sigh and seeing his breath in the air. He shoved his hands into his hoodie's pockets. He walked slowly behind his parents, looking around and spotting the ocean. The way the moon light made the water shimmer was quite beautiful to the ravenette. His lips formed into a sweet, small smile. Sap spotted his close friends Dream and George who were a few feet ahead of them. They seemed to be waiting for them, and a few other of their friends. There were boats lined up next to each other, enough for all of them to use. The thing was that only two people could ride on one boat, so there was many...many of them on the water.

A few minutes had passed by, everyone was there. They all talked for a bit before picking a boat to ride in. The pairings were: Quackity, Karl..Bad, Skeppy..Minx, Niki..Philza, Technoblade..Wilbur, Dream..Tommy, Tubbo..and George, Sapnap. Now, George tried to pair up with someone else. It wasn't that he didn't want to ride on the boat with Sapnap, he was just quite nervous. Sap didn't think anything of it really, he just wanted to get on the boat and go already.

When they were all ready, they got into their boats and began to sail off. The one at the front of the boat would have to row the boat. So, they all picked their spots wisely, because some of them were too lazy to lead the way. George had sat in the front of the boat, Sapnap was going to get distracted by the water and stars anyways. Though, he would love to see him get all giggly and start rambling about it. So he really wasn't complaining.