+Chapter 14+

Word Count: 1,527
Already the end of this
book- didn't expect to
finish this during my break

There are going to be moments in your life where you're going to regret a choice that you made.

You're going to be thinking whether you made the right choice...or if you did something wrong.

But whatever it is, you're going to have to get over it.

You don't want to live the rest of your life regretting the decision that you made.

And I know that you're going to regret many things, but they won't be bad things...they're just going to be little mistakes.

Don't worry, I'll love you no matter what, that's why me and your father are proud to have adopted you.

Sapnap thought back to what Bad had said before. He was starting to regret running away from them. But now, he found the reason why his life was a train wreck. The reason that drove him to leave his friends. It wasn't because he wanted to be with his biological parents, he was meant to find that book... even though he didn't know it until now. But oh how glad he was that he went off walking deeper into the fortress, or else he would've continued to live a lie.

Sap had found out that Jackson was the reason why he was taken away. One of the people that lived nearby had found out what Jackson had been doing to him, knowing that "kidnapping" the boy would be the best thing to do. Apparently, they left Sapnap in a little empty cave inside a mountain in the Nether. Bad had gone to find some Netherite as a present for an old friend of his, finding Sapnap in the process. Having a sweet heart, Bad had taken Sapnap back to his house.. wanting to adopt the poor boy.

How glad the ravenette was that Bad and Skeppy adopted him. If they didn't, Jackson and Abigail would've probably found him in that cave, or he could've simply died there. Sapnap flipped onto the page that it was left on when he found it. He placed it back onto the center of the desk, moving the chair back to its original spot. He needed to find a way to go back to the Over World...and tell his friends about what he had discovered.

Or maybe... just maybe... he could get his revenge on his parents, find that antidote that his father had finished at some point, take it, go back to a normal human being just the way he was born, take Olive and run back to where he belongs. He was tired of living a lie.

***

Sapnap never thought of himself as a bad person. He's never imagined himself wanting to murder someone because of something that they did to him. But now, he figured it would be the best option. He was in the kitchen, pouring freezing cold water that he had gotten from the Over World into his mother's mug. He knew that Abigail couldn't drink water, or even make contact with water. It would kill her in a matter of seconds. Of course, he poured some food dye into it to disguise it.

Then he grabbed the rat poison that he had in his hoodie's pocket, pouring some of it into his father's coffee. He hid everything that he used, burning the rat poison in his hand. He ran back into his room after hearing his parents nearing the kitchen. He quietly closed his door, looking over at his bed where Ranboo was sitting, waiting for the shorter male.