+Chapter 5+

Word Count: 1,758
Someone really asked me 
if I was emo, during lunch-

"About the abilities thing..." Jackson began, letting out a sigh before he continued talking. "It's true that we can do things that a normal human being can't do. You specifically can control fire and lava, just like your aunt Amber. She's your mother's sister, you haven't seen her of course. You can even control anything that is hot, like boiling water and such. Anything in the Nether that would normally hurt a human from the Over World, won't hurt you. You can look Endermen in the eyes without getting attacked, the Wither, if it ever comes back, wouldn't target you in any way..same goes for the Ender Dragon."

"But the Wither and the Ender Dragon aren't real...at least that's what Bad and Skeppy told me," Sapnap said, looking down at the floor.

"That's what they all say, they don't want people to be scared, waiting for them to return to their world and possibly destroy everything. They treat them like monsters, they may look like monsters but they really don't act like it" Abigail said.

"So...they basically judged them for how they looked?"

"Yes. The unfair treatment caused the two to grow angry and want to kill humans from the Over World. Somehow, they managed to keep the Ender Dragon in the end. They threatened to kill all the Endermen there, basically wanting to make them extinct. So now the dragon stays in it's home and protects them from any harm." Jackson continued.

"That's why it attacks anybody who enters the end?" Philza asked. Jackson nodded. "What about the Wither? Where is it?"

"It's bones can be found buried deep under the Nether's surface, specifically underneath Soul Sand Valley, but everyone confused the bones that are above the surface to be the correct ones. It's not dead, just resting. We don't know how but they somehow made the Wither go into this deep sleep..it could only be summoned manually." Jackson mentioned. Sapnap nodded, signaling that he understood.

"You can do extraordinary things, Sap....you just have to learn how to control your powers and find out what abilities you have, and carefully make your decision of whether you want to use them for greater good," Abigail said, holding Sapnap's hands in her own. He nodded, a little smile on his face.

"Daddy! I pway with huge piggy?" Olive said, tugging Jackson's shirt. Her sweet voice made Sapnap smile even bigger. Jackson looked at her, letting out a hum.

"Sorry, Oli. You can't go alone, your mother and I are going to be catching up with Philza and Sapnap," he said. Olive whined, walking towards Sap and climbing onto his lap. She wrapped her small arms around his torso, burying her face into his chest. He giggled, rubbing her back.

"What does she mean by 'huge piggy'?" Sapnap asked with a laugh. "She means the hoglins" Abigail said. Sapnap let out an oh, looking down at her. "Hey...why don't I go with you? You can show me all the creatures and show me around this huge place," Sapnap suggested, playing with her hair.

"I don't know, Sap..what if you two get lost?" Phil asked.

"Oh come on, Phil! I have a good memory, I'll know how to come back, plus I can drop a few things to lead the way back," Sapnap said. Jackson and Abigail looked at each other, agreeing to let the two ravenette's go out and have a little fun for a while.