+Chapter 6+

Word Count: 1,556
I want to learn how to
skateboard, yet I have no
idea where to even buy one and
if I'm even allowed-

Olive ran around, petting the Hoglins and even climbing onto them. Sapnap just watched from a far distance, he didn't exactly know if they were going to attack him or not. He hasn't been in the Nether, like ever, so he assumed that the mobs in there would see him as someone from the Over World. Oli would giggle and laugh as the Hoglin she was on ran around, turning in circles.

"Bubba! Come on! Twy, piggies are kwind!" Oli exclaimed, giggling. Sap hesitated, but walked towards them. He held out his hand, resting it on the Hoglin's head. It let the ravenette pet him, making a few oink sounds from time to time. Another Hoglin who was half the size of Sapnap, appeared behind him, nudging him with its snout on the ravenette's back.

"Oh- hey there, big guy" Sapnap said, rubbing it's head. "Get on piggy! Wanna go on ride," Olive said. Her Hoglin began to run towards the many Piglins that were walking around, trading with one another and talking. Sap chuckled, getting on top of the animal.

Sap and Oli continued to go around the Nether, riding on the Hoglins' backs. At some point, they saw a few other humans who were born in the Nether, just like them. They all had different kinds of powers based on which area in the Nether they were born in.

"Greetings fellow stranger! Are you new around here?" A woman who was around the age of 30 asked, stopping the two as they entered the Warped Forest. Sapnap got off his Hoglin, picking up Olive. The two animals ran back home, leaving the other two stranded there.

"We go on ride!" Olive exclaimed, jumping off of the ravenette. "Oh really? Was it fun?" the woman asked, squatting down to Oli's level. Olive hummed, signifying that it was. "This is big bubba!" Oli said, pointing at Sapnap who stood behind her, nervousness covering his face.

"You must be Jackson's and Abigail's lost son, what's your last name sweetie?" She asked, standing up straight and standing in front of the ravenette. "It's Armstrong, well my adoptive parents told me my real last name was Armstrong," Sapnap said.

"Ohh, that's Abigail's and Jackson's last name as well. Come on, we should do a test to make sure," the woman said, motioning for the ravenette to follow her. She had taken him to her house, leading him into a little testing room. She already had blood test results for Abigail and Jackson, they used those results to try and find Sap a while back, hoping that he was somewhere around the Nether. She ushered him to sit down on the bed, going to her desk and taking out all the things she would need.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" Sapnap asked.

"It's Cynthia, and your name..?" Cynthia said, glancing towards him. "Oh..it's Sapnap"

She smiled, going back to picking out the needles and such that she needed. Oli was in the living room, playing with Cynthia's daughter, the two being great friends. Sapnap waited patiently as the other in the room prepared everything. She turned around, holding a little wet napkin. Soon after she got a spot to draw blood, she grabbed the needle, looking at the ravenette.

"O- oh, go ahead," Sapnap said. He looked away, he always hated needles. Cynthia did what she did best, soon enough taking out the needle and doing all the doctor stuff. Sap sighed, looking at the computer that sat on her desk. Almost immediately, the test results popped up.