+Chapter 4+

Word Count: 2,768
The image above reminds meof wither roses, but irl 😌

Sapnap stared at Bad and Skeppy, his expression says everything. Bad and Skep could tell he was upset and that he wanted to know what was going on...now. The older ravenette looked at the brunette, the two clearly being nervous. They weren't planning on telling Sapnap about what was going on yet. The younger ravenette stood there, crossing his arms. "What are you hiding from me? Huh? What don't you want to tell me?" He asked, his voice slightly breaking as he felt tears forming at the corners of his eyes.

"I-.. it's not important, okay? Just go back to sleep" Skeppy said, getting up from the couch and looking at the shorter male. Sapnap only looked back, shaking his head no. "If it was not important, then you shouldn't have a problem telling me what the fuck is happening" He spoked. Bad stood up quickly, "language, Sapnap!"

"Ugh, you both never tell me anything! I know you told everyone something and had them keep it a secret! You all really think I'm that stupid.." Sapnap said, shaking his head as he let out a chuckle. Bad and Skeppy only looked at each other, not saying anything. The ravenette rolled his eyes and ran back upstairs, Bad and Skeppy ran after him. However, Sap shut his door and locked it before the others could reach it. "Sapnap, please open the door" Bad said, lightly knocking.

Silence.

This time, Skeppy knocked. "Come on Sapnap, let's talk about this". Sap didn't say anything. He kept quiet. Inside his room, he was sitting on his bed, back against the wall. Knees up to his chin, his arms wrapped around them. His head rested there, his face being hidden. But it was quite obvious that he was crying, though Skep and Bad couldn't hear a sound. Warm tears rolled down his cheeks, his lips quivering. His eyes were closed shut, his eyelashes being coated with his tears.

"Sapnap..?"

"Just leave me alone!" Sapnap said loudly, tightening his grip around his legs. Bad and Skeppy both sighed, walking back towards their own bedroom. Bad sat on the bed, hiding his face in his hands. Skep rubbed his back, looking down at the floor. "What are we going to do?" Bad asked. "I don't know...but we need to find out more before we tell Sapnap" Skeppy responded. The brunette nodded in agreement, laying down and pulling the blanket over his body. Skeppy layed next to him, pulling the blanket over himself as well.

"What if he goes and tries to find his parents..." Bad quietly said, thinking of possible outcomes. Skeppy thought for a moment before he spoke. "He doesn't know that they're alive, and we'll make sure he doesn't run off and get himself hurt" He responded. Bad stared at the wall, seeing all the pictures that they had taken. He couldn't get his eyes off of one specific photo. Skeppy, Bad, and Sapnap were there. Skep was sitting on the green grass in their backyard, Bad sat next to him. They were both smiling, you can tell they were happy just by looking at their eyes. Sapnap was standing in front of them, his small, tiny, little figure...his big smile, his blue grey, beady eyes. He was so young. He was probably around the age of 4 or 5.

"He's grown up so quickly...I just hope that he doesn't leave us" Bad quietly spoke, it was almost a whisper. Skeppy smiled, letting out a hum to agree. "We get some rest, we have a lot to do today" Skep said. Bad nodded. The two slowly fell asleep, Sapnap however didn't sleep at all. He just laid on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. His window was open, the curtains blowing in the wind. The cold breeze made him shiver. His expression was blank, tear stains underneath his eyes and cheeks, his lips were closed almost in a complete line. His grey eyes had no shimmer in them like they usually did. He had a telephone on his bedside table, thinking whether he should call Dream, or George, maybe even Quackity and Karl. He sighed, holding himself up with his elbows before he decided to sit up.