+Chapter 13+

Word Count: 1,708
totally wasn't eating goldfish
crackers while writing this

George sat in his room, staring at the many figurines he had sitting on the shelves around his room. He was always obsessed with the people who went out and helped their world, basically the heroes of the Over World. Sapnap always called him a nerd from how much George knew about these amazing people, always laughed whenever George got a new figurine of someone that was a literal legend. The brunette laughed at the memory, but shook all those thoughts out of his mind, not needing to break down at 3 in the morning.

George got up from his bed, leaving his bedroom and walked down the stairs. He left his house, walking towards a random bench that was in front of a big tree. He needed to get some fresh air. He looked up at the sky, slightly squinting as the sun shined into his eyes. George groaned, looking down at the grass instead. He lifted up his goggles, now resting on the top of his hair.

He let out a sigh, rubbing his face with his hands. It felt like he was suffocating without Sapnap. He needed the boy there with him. George couldn't handle living another day without the ravenette. The brunette let out a groan, getting up from the bench, deciding to go on a little walk around in the forest. He needed to keep his mind off of things. Specifically what had happened a few days ago with Sapnap and that random Enderman. No one knew who Ranboo was, and boy were they curious as to why Sap was with him.

Bad and Skeppy wouldn't even be able to tell him who Ranboo was, they couldn't even tell him the connections Sapnap's family has in the Nether. They just didn't know, and they never will unless they found a book that belonged to Sapnap's parents. There they kept things, things that Sapnap can't know. Things like how he even got his powers. An explanation as to why they had to choose Sap to give the powers to. Why they had to ruin his childhood and fuck up the life that he was meant to have.

People would say that Bad and Skeppy were in the wrong, but there was something that nobody knew that just proved that Sapnap's parents were the ones in the wrong. But the thing was, Bad and Skeppy didn't know where the book was. And they weren't going to find out where it was if they kept getting distracted by thinking Sapnap was going to fully turn on them due to Abigail's and Jackson's lies.

George knew that Bad and Skeppy were worried about this. Everyone knew they were worried. Fuck, all of them were scared! However, they couldn't do anything. It wasn't like they could just go into the Nether and break into the fortress, kidnap Sapnap and convince him to stay and stop him from listening to his parents, to stop listening to all their dumb lies that hid away the truth. It wasn't possible.

Either Sapnap learns about how his parents really are and decides to go back to his friends, or he believes them and starts to hate his friends. They just had to hope that Sap found out what was really happening. George groaned, shaking all the thoughts away from his head once again, sitting down at the edge of a cliff, staring at the bottom of it. He closed his eyes, his breathing slow. Memories of the ravenette kept replaying in his mind, flooding his brain.

***

Sapnap was just walking around in his home, at some point he had gotten bored of seeing plain red walls each time he woke up. He wasn't complaining of course, nothing could keep him from being with his family. Well, that's what he thought. He had been getting the feeling that his parents were hiding something from him, and usually when he felt that he was right.