Where are we?

Tanjiro POV

'Ow...my head...... where am I?' I woke up in the middle of a small field with some small white flowers, even though it was dark out I could make out the scent of some of my friends, along with the scent of some of the hashira around me.

"Hey is everyone ok?" There was a moment of silence before I heard a reply from Zenitsu. "Tanjiro where are we...and how did we get here?" 

"I don't know Zenitsu, but can you help me make sure the others ok." There was a small rustling sound before I felt a slight tug on the sleeve of my haori, I was startled at the sudden contact given the situation but calmed down once I recognized the scent next to me. "Nezuko there you are, I was starting to get worried."

I heard a small huffing sound from Nezuko before we heard another voice around us. "How do I keep getting caught in these situations." 

"Aoi?" Not long after, myself and Zenitsu could hear the others around us waking up.

"How did this happen? Inoskue what did you do." 

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TENYA!"

"It's Genya you pig-head."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!!!"

'We haven't even been awake for 10 minutes, how are they already arguing...'

"Oh my, are you boys gonna be quiet? Or do we have to get you both a muzzle like Nezuko's to keep you quiet?" They both fell silent after Miss Shinobu finished her sentence. 'Even though Miss Shinobu is the farthest from me I can smell her anger from here.'

"Never mind them were the hell are we."

"Even if we don't know where we are we can't stay out here forever."

"Oh? It's about time you said something Tomioka. I was starting to think we lost you."

"Guy's...can we please focus on finding a place to stay its starting to get cold."

"Mitsuri's right we need to find a place to stay."

"What about there."

'Has Muchiro been here this whole time?' Despite what I was thinking me and the others looked to where Muchiro was pointing. "I can hear people from there...maybe we can find someone that can help us." Normally everyone would have ignored what Zenitsu had to say when it came to where were going, but given the situation at hand, Zenitsu would be the last person to wanna go to a potentially dangerous place.

3rd Person POV

When the group arrived at their destination they were shocked at what they saw. It looked like a bunch of houses next to each other but the way they were built was different than any house they'd seen before, and some houses were twice as tall as the others. They even had these big metal things with black wheels. (there looking at a car) One of the big houses had the lights on inside and they could see the shadow of a person inside. "Maybe we can ask the person there if we can stay for a while." Aoi's sudden statement snapped everyone out of their train of thought. Kanao flipped her coin and agreed with Aoi. The two girls started to walk towards the mysterious house together. They were a bit nervous because of the unusually large black path.

When the girls were in front of the mysterious house Aoi knocked on what looked to be the front door. While doing so Kanao noticed what looked like a small button beside the door. She flipped her coin to decide if she should press it or not, when it came up tails she decided to leave it be. After about a minute of waiting there was still no answer, even though someone was clearly inside. Once again Kanao flipped her coin to decide if she should press the mysterious button beside the door, but this time it came up heads.

She took a small step forward and pressed the small button, when she did she and Aoi heard a small chime come from inside the house. Not long after they heard footsteps approaching the door from inside. When the door opened there was a girl with Dark brown hair and green eyes, she looked like she was the same age as them but what really stood out was her clothes.

She wore a plain white top with what looked like a black haori, but it had what looked like a zipper and a hood attached at the back. She also wore what looked like light blue pants but they were really short. (She's wearing a white shirt with a black sweater and shorts.)

"Hey, do you need something?"

A/N:

I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter. This is my first story so I hope it goes well sorry if there are any grammar errors I'm not exactly the best at spelling, I will be working on chapter two as soon as possible Bye-bye ~