Getting to know each other.

Tanjiro POV

After we ate we learned that the stranger's name is Faith. She seems really calm and quiet but she also gives off a scent of uneasiness when she's around us. 'I wonder if she still is wary of us?'

"Monjiro the small wolf wants to challenge me!"

When I look outside I see Inoskue with Faith's dog. I think she said his name was Felix. "Inoskue he's not challenging you he wants to play with you." 

'At least he has someone to run around with.' 

When Nezuko came back I was happy to hear her voice again and that she was able to go in the sun. When I looked at Zenitsu in the main room he was staring at the ceiling. "Zenitsu? Is everything alright?" He looked at me before looking back at the ceiling. "Faith has been walking back and forth in her room, I can hear her footsteps." I sometimes forget that Zenitsu has really great hearing. "Maybe she's worried about something. Should I check to see if she's ok?"

"Yeah, I'll come to." After that, we both went upstairs to her room.

Faith POV

'Out of all the time in the world, it had to be next week?! What about the people that are staying here? Should I leave them here? Should I ask them to come? They are looking for more staff but-' I jump when I suddenly heard a knock at my door. 

"Who is it?" 

"It's Tanjiro, me and Zenitsu wanted to know if you're ok." I open my door and see them both waiting for me to answer. "Kinda but not really." I can see them both looking at me confused. I sighed before responding. "Can you please tell everyone to gather in the living room, I'll explain down there." 

"Okay."

A few minutes later

Once everyone is gathered I start to explain. "So a few months ago my school was closed down for repairs because of an explosion in the science lab, till it reopened we took all our classes online...however they finished construction early and I have to go back In a few weeks." I see them all looking at me before Tengen speaks up. "Can't you just skip that and stay here, we still don't know much about this place, and you're our only source of info."

"If I could stay I would but it's qualified for me to go, if I don't get enough credits to graduate they'll send me to a girl's orphanage..."

I could tell that caught their attention, I've only known them for two days so they don't know what happened to my parents. "But what will happen to your house?" I hear Kanao ask a question before I answer. "I'll be forced to move and Felix and Princess will be sent to the animal shelter for adoption...the only way to keep that from happening is if I graduate with the rest of my class."

"What gives them the right to do this? I look over to Rengoku before I answer. "I'm 15 there for I'm not obligated to own this property till I'm 18, the only reason I'm still here is because the house is close to the school and I'm able to use some of the money left from the café to buy food."

I could tell they were having a hard time processing what I said because they probably don't understand half the thing's I just said. "I know this isn't related to the problem but you mentioned something about a café?" I thought I had told Shinobu when we were at the mall but I guess I forgot. "My parents used to own a café about two blocks away from the school, but in case you haven't realized it they're not exactly around anymore. So it was closed but they saved enough money for me to last on my own for a while." 

I see Mitsuri's face slightly light up before she says something. "Wait so you'll be sent to the orphanage because the school thinks your struggling to live on your own right."

"Probably..."

"Then why don't we go to your school with you and afterward we'll help you reopen the café!" The sudden idea caught me off guard so for a second I froze. The reason the café is closed is because I can't run it on my own and I don't have enough money to be able to pay the workers that I hire.

I could see that the others liked the idea of running a café together before agreeing with Mitsuri but there is still something I don't get. "Why do you guys wanna help me." Their attention turned to me as Aoi answered my question. "Because you're letting us stay here free of any charge so this is probably the least we can do to repay you."

"And if your small wolf leaves then we'll never find out who's the fastest!" Inoskue really has taken a liking a Felix hasn't he? "And besides I love the idea of us all working together at a café." Mitsuri told me she loved sweets at the mall but I didn't think she liked them this much.

"Ok then, I'll see what I can do about getting you into the school. After that, we'll go to the old café building but nobody has been inside there in a long time so it will probably need cleaning and repairs." I wasn't that worried about the school part because a lot of the staff quit when the campus was damaged and some parents transferred their kids to other schools because they thought it would be safer for them. 

After a few more minutes I went to my room and opened my computer to look for the work applications for the school. 

A few moments later

After what felt like forever I finally got all of us in. I was able to get Tomioka, Tengen, Sanemi, Rengoku, Mitsuri and Obanai a job as staff members. I enrolled Tanjiro, Inoskue, Zenitsu, Aoi, Kanao, Shinobu, Muchiro and Genya at my school, it was kinda difficult to decide if I should enroll Shinobu but she's 18 and that's usually how old people are when they graduate. Nezuko's too young to be in high school so I had to sign her up for middle school.

Thankfully the middle school is literally across the street from the high school so it's easy for us to get there, there is also a bridge that crosses over the road for those who have a family member there they can be together during breaks and free periods. 'I hope nobody gives them a hard time, and it's gonna be hard to communicate with each other because they don't have phones.' Thankfully I still have enough money left to get the rest of them normal clothes for when they all have to go to school. Luckily they removed the uniform policy a few years ago so I don't have to worry about that, but gym uniforms are a different story. 

'I wonder how much it gonna cost to fix up the café?' I look out the window of my bedroom into my backyard and see Rengoku throwing a stick while Inoskue runs to get it before Felix but he just sits there waiting. Rengoku can throw a lot farther than I thought. I opened my window and see Him and Felix look up at me.

"Felix go get the stick!"

When I said that he took off running to get it and somehow got it before Inoskue. When he brought it back he looked up at me from the backyard and placed it in front of him wagging his tail. "Ha Ha it seems as if he wants you to join us, why don't you join us." 

The sun was setting so it was a little cool but I had just finished the paperwork and the idea of fresh air sounded really good. I put on my shoes and went into the backyard, before I went outside I grabbed one of Felix's squeaky toys from the living room. When I looked at where he was it looked like he was playing tug of war with Inoskue with a stick, once he heard me squeeze the toy he let go of the stick causing Inoskue to fall back which was kinda funny.

After a while, Felix got tired and went inside. "Hahaha! The great Inoskue has won again!" I can't help but wonder how he still had energy left over. After that we all went inside, Rengoku and Inoskue went to speak with the others and I went back to my room and laid on my bed till I fell asleep.