It Begins

Faith POV

After hearing the news report I completely froze. I'd never heard of something like that happening before and knowing that it was across town, I was in shock.

My mind had automatically blocked everything out, the only thing I could hear was my breathing. I was extremely confused, though I snapped out of my trance when I heard my name and a tap on my shoulder. When I looked to my right I saw Mitsuri, I noticed all eyes were on me.

"Um, Faith? Is this the first time something like this has happened? You looked pale." I hung my head down slightly and felt my forehead, after a few seconds I answered her. "I'm fine, and this is the first time I've heard of something like this happening." In my confusion, I walked to my room and laid down on my bed. 'Wtf is happening...'

Tanjiro POV

After Faith left there was a scent of uneasiness in the room. Miss Shinobu was the first person to speak. "I wonder if it's a coincidence that we were brought here around the same time a demon decides to appear..." Everyone was silent, I could smell a bit of uneasiness from everyone in the room.

"Tch. Those damn demons...even in an unknown location they're still devouring humans." Shinazugawa was the first amongst the hashira to speak. "Well, it's not like it matters." When we heard that everyone turned to Muchiro. "Were demon slayers aren't we? The master put his faith in us, especially us hashira." As he spoke the scent of uneasiness in the room started to fade. "The kids right. Besides, it wouldn't be very flashy of us to not do anything."

Everyone seemed to agree but I could still smell a bit of uneasiness from Mitsuri. "Um...Mitsuri? Are you ok?" At my words everyone looked at her, I could tell she was embarrassed and started to fiddle with her fingers.

"Well, it's just that...does anyone know their way around this place?"

"..."

'I completely forgot we don't know where we are...'

I could tell the hashira were trying to figure out a solution but were having a hard time. How are we supposed to hunt the demon if we don't know where we are. This is bad.

Faith POV

I was laying down with my face in my pillow. My mind was having a hard time believing what was happening.

'First the demon slayers now this...that can't be a coincidence...can it?'

I slightly jumped when I felt something rub against my side, when I looked I saw Princess. Felix was laying by my feet.

I decided to just scroll through my phone and hope I can get my mind off it, though I can't help but wonder if really was a demon. I shouldn't be surprised I guess, some people believe they still exist. While I was thinking I heard my phone, turns out that classes are canceled tomorrow because of the incident.

I couldn't help but wonder what was gonna happen, not to mention how other people reacted to this. Part of me wondered if the others were gonna do something, it would make sense if they did. 'I wonder if Shinobu, Mitsuri, or Nezuko plan son telling them, I wonder how they'll react when they find out there in the future.' I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I laied down. 'I wonder how long it will take for this to blow over...'

Third Person POV

While Faith was drifting off into sleep, the slayers decided to take action despite not knowing where they were.

They decided to wait until the girl on the floor above them was asleep, once she was they would search for the demon. Before they left they split up into teams. Tanjiro would stay with his group since they have good teamwork, and the Hashira would split into smaller groups.

Groups:

Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inoskue, Kanao

Shinobu, Tomioka, Iguro

Mitsuri, Rengoku, Uzui

Muchiro, Sanemi, Genya

While the others went out Aoi would stay home with Nezuko to see if she could find any medical supplies in the house. Thankfully she knew that the slayers her age have a habit of being reckless, thus she asked where the emergency first aid was earlier.

With Team Tanjiro

The five were currently running through a quiet part of town, the thing that lead them there was the scent of blood Tanjiro picked up on.

Once they arrived, they found themselves in the open field that was next to the park they went to, near the road there was a small wall that perpetrated the park from the street. They were told it was to keep kids from wandering into traffic. Leaning against the wall was the demon they were looking for.

Oddly enough, she looked more like a human than a demon. She had dark brown hair which was pulled back in a ponytail and light blue eyes, she was wearing a turquoise dress with knee-high socks and simple black shoes. What stood out was the flower print on her skin, there were also two strips on the bottom corners of her eyes which were glowing a bright blue color. The demon was obviously confused about the group of teenagers that had suddenly approached her.

Meanwhile, Tanjiro was having a hard time trying to figure the demon out. Her scent was a little bit different than what he was used to, though he could tell she already devoured someone. She was most likely the demon responsible for the recent attack. Though he could pick up her scent around them as well.

Insokue got impatient and went in for the kill, which the demon was easily able to dodge. Though she seemed intrigued by the bunch.

Though even though she had already devoured someone it was an understatement to say she was unprepared, the moment she opened her mouth to speak to the group her head fell off her shoulders. Though the person who killed her was a female that only Kanao was able to recognize. Tanjiro being the polite person he is decided to introduce himself.

"Hello, my name is Tanjiro Kamado. It's nice to meet you."

"Why hello there, it's wonderful to meet you too. My name is Kanae Kocho."

A/N: I'm sorry this took so long to write, I was having trouble coming up with good material. I hope it was worth it.

I also tried to draw the demon.