Secrets

Faith POV

Her expression turned from concern to shock the moment I finished my sentence. I could tell she was wondering how I figured out who she was in a short period of time. At that moment I couldn't bring myself to explain the situation to her...or how to explain the situation in general. I was speechless and couldn't find the words to tell her, so I pulled out my phone and showed her the section about the Taisho era on the museum's website, specifically the exhibit about the hashira.

She read the dialog on my phone and for a moment it looked like she short-circuited. I could tell she was having a hard time trying to process all of this. As she was staring at my phone Shinobu and Nezuko came out of the store they were in.

Nezuko was in a white long-sleeve shirt with a small pink flower neckless and black jeans. She also had a small backpack. (I'll let you guys decide what her bag looks like.) Shinobu had a black short sleeve top with blue jeans and a violet-purple jacket with a small white purse that looked just like the one I gave to Mitsuri.

Shinobu seems to notice the shocked look on Mitsuri's face almost immediately, she walked behind the chair Mitsuri was sitting on and looked over her shoulder to look at what was on my phone. The moment she did her face went pale, I could tell she was having a hard time believing this too. "We're in the future..."

They both turned to me like they were hoping it was some kinda joke. In reality, I was just as shocked as they were. "Perhaps it might be better if we keep this to ourselves." Shinobu seems to be the first to recover from her shock and her voice snaps me and Mitsuri out of ours. "Shinobu?" I could tell Mitsuri was wondering why Shinobu would wanna keep this between the four of us. 

"Because we don't know for sure if we're stuck here or not, we should avoid causing any further tension for the time being." I don't fully understand why she wanted to keep it a secret but they probably feel a way I can't understand. "O-ok" Nezuko seems to have a little bit of an understanding of what's going on but Mitsuri still looks a bit confused but she agrees anyway.

Genya POV  Meanwhile...

After we woke up Nemi and the other hashira me and Tanjiro started to wander around the house. "Genya when do you think the girls are gonna come back?" I looked over to Tanjiro and I could tell the reason he was asking is because he was worried about Nezuko. "Relax Tanjiro I'm sure your sister's fine. Besides it's like Muchiro said, we may be in an unknown location but that doesn't change the fact that Mitsuri and Shinobu are both hashira's."

 I didn't realize but we walked upstairs and we were passing by the room that belonged to the girl that lives here. We were walking by when we heard scratching on the other side of the door causing us both to tense and look at the door. "Genya did you hear that?." 

"Yeah..." Me and Tanjiro both looked at the door before slowly Tanjiro approached the door to the room before a voice scares both of us. "What do you two think you're doing?" When we turned around we saw Aoi standing behind us with her arms crossed. She walked past us and opened the door, when she did a cat came out of her room. 

"Did you both forget she had pets?" She looked at both of us before sighing and heading downstairs. When we went downstairs I saw that the dog was in what looked like a backyard. When I looked through the glass I saw Rengoku and Tengen running around with the dog. I was curious how they got the dog to like them so much so I was gonna go outside until I heard a door behind me open.

Faith POV

After what happened we decided to go back to my place to check on everyone. When I opened the door I saw one of the guys from last night in the living room. He had what looked like a purple vest and a uniform underneath it, his hair was in a mohawk but what really stood out was the huge scar on his face. 'I wonder what could have caused such a deep scar?' 

I noticed that Felix was outside with two of the older-looking guys. When I approached the door I saw that they were running around with Felix in the backyard. It was kinda funny to see two grown men acting like children. I put my hand on the door before a voice suddenly spoke up. "Oi, why the hell would you let a random group of strangers in your house." When I turned around I saw a guy with white hair and scars all over his body. 

"Excuse me?" I was a bit confused at the question but a small part of me was a bit offended by his tone. I was gonna say something else before the guy next to me spoke up. "Nemi isn't that a little rude she's letting us-" 

"Shut it I'm not talking to you." Now that set me off I could get why he would be on edge around me but the guy next to me did nothing wrong. "What's your problem, just because I let you stay here doesn't mean I'm up to something. Unlike you, I at least try to be a decent person ya know." 

When I finished speaking I saw a vein pop in his forehead. I could tell he was gonna snap back at me but before he could do so the backdoor opened. I saw the guys that were playing with Felix enter after he ran in, judging by their faces they could sense the tension. 'Isn't that guy the Flame pillar? I think his name was Rengoku right? But who's the other guy?'

"Come now Shinazugawa there's no need to be so disrespectful to her after she helped us, especially in her own home." The document about the flame pillar said he was always smiling but this is just crazy. 'Shinazugawa? The Wind Pillar?' At this point, I was starting to realize who they were, or some of them anyway. "Which reminds me!" He suddenly turns his attention over to me at an unsettling rate. 

"I just realized we haven't introduced ourselves yet. My name is Kyojuro Rengoku, the man next to me is Uzui Tengen, the person behind me is Sanemi Shinazugawa and the boy next to you is his younger brother Genya Shinazugawa." I was a bit surprised at the last one but now that I realize it they do look kinda similar. I could see Rengoku looking me in the eye before I finally realized why they were all looking at me. 

"Oh. I'm Faith Rodriguez." I looked to my right and saw Felix sitting next to me wagging his tail. "You have a wonderful companion with you." When he said that I couldn't help but smile to myself. 

"Fa! We got the ingredients ready but we don't know how to use anything in this kitchen and I don't want us to accidentally burn the house down." I giggle at the last part before heading to the kitchen to help them. When I checked the time on my phone it was a lot earlier than I thought it was. 

After we finished making the food we all sat down in the living room. (And it totally wasn't because my kitchen counter was too small.) While we were eating Mitsuri kept on talking to everyone about the outdoor mall I took them to. 'It's been a while since I've had people over like this...I kinda like it.'