💮○A Living Nightmare Ends?○💮

TRIGGER WARNING:⚠️

-Mentions of physical & verbal abuse.

-Toxic substances mentioned & usage.

-Slight gore.

-Trauma.

⚠️ DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ANY RELATED SUBJECTS TO THIS. IF YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE IS FACED WITH ABUSE, CALL THE AUTHORITIES OR SEEK HELP FROM A CLOSE FRIEND. ⚠️

Your POV

(Reminder to the bedroom look lol)

"Father, I don't understand! I didn't do anything wrong at all! I swear on it! I-" A slap echoed in my room as I fell to the ground holding me cheek. I winced as I was already tearing up.

"You're so clueless!" He shouted.

I don't understand..

"You just won't listen will you!?" He seethed, "You're just as pathetic as your mother! She had a foul mouth, poor manners, and such tasteless crap in things!"

No..

I trembled with fear. The smell of alcohol reeked the entire room.

God..

I whimpered as I slightly glanced up before earning another slap which caused me to yelp in pain.

Make him stop. Please.

"I'm telling y-you the truth! Please father!" My lips quivered.

Please Lord, help me!

"Then what the hell were you doing!?" He pushes me back on the ground as I tried to get back up, "I got a call from the school..! That you got detention with that fucking delinquent! Did y-you think that I wouldn't notice!? Not to mention how you lied to me! You're own father! Do I look stupid to you!?"

Please.. not again.

"I didn't lie! I was going to tell you!" I shouted back, "I-It wasn't his fault, I'm the one who caused the trouble! I'm the one who is responsible! That guy only wanted t-to help me and apologize!"

Make my father open his eyes.. please..

"Bullshit!" Father grabbed both my wrists and began to shake me angrily with such aggression, "You're a little slut you know that!? Being at that boy's house! Disobeying me! Being an incompetent..! Ungrateful! D-Disgraceful girl!"

"I-I didn't do a-anything, I swear!" I shouted and begged him to stop, "Just stop it a-already! Please! I don't like this!"

"You should've thought of that before you decided to be a slut!" He dug his nails into my skin as his grip grew tighter and tighter.