💮○Confronting the Three○💮

Your POV

"So! How long have you two been sneaking around for?" Mina giggles while teasing us about our

"So! How long have you two been sneaking around for?" Mina giggles while teasing us about our.. complicated relationship.

"And how do guys keep in touch without your dad freaking out?" Jiro asks me.

"I do wonder the accomplishment on that as well." said Momo.

This really isn't going to be easy. They would never believe me if I told them that I summoned an actual demon from Mina's dare and now he's acting like my boyfriend when we haven't even talked long or dated at all.

"Baku- I mean.. Katsuki and I haven't been dating for too long." I lied to them, "It has only been-"

"We went out two weeks ago." Bakugo lowly spoke, "We haven't really gone out because of her shitty old man. So I would go to her whenever he was away."

"Yes.. That is true.." I said, "There were times when he was home, but I knew Katsuki would still want to see me regardless. He really does show great love and kindness."

"..don't make it so damn mushy, human.." He said lowly only for me to hear.

You try making a lie convincing..

"So you guys were sneaking around without Y/n's dad knowing." Jiro summarized his claim up.

"It would make sense since Y/n's father often has a disliking thought of her dating a boy." Momo spoke, "I can understand why they had to keep their relationship a secret and not tell us. It would only be fair if we can be more understanding of their situation. I am so glad that you and Bakugo are committed in your relationship, Y/n. I wish you both to last."

"Way to put a sentimental speech, Mo." Jiro chuckled.

Mina laughs.

"..R-Right! That's exactly why I was having so much going on in my mind." I said to her, "That and the usual troubles I tend to deal with."

Bakugo hums in agreement as wrapped his arm around my waist, "She still tries making time for me at least. So that's something."

My cheeks grew pink as I looked away. I knew he was grinning inside, "Y-Yeah."

"So blunt." Jiro and Momo said in sync.

"Aw! That's so cute! You're so loyal and noble Y/n!" Mina says happily.

"Well now that we got the whole secret relationship out of the bag, I forgot to tell Mina what happened while she was gone." Jiro says, "And what Denki did earlier so we need a plan too."

"Plan?" Momo asks.

The girls began to have a separate conversation as it was just me and Bakugo. I honestly was not expecting this at all. All I wanted to do today was explain Mina everything, go home, and just forget about everything. I still wonder if my father is in bed unconscious from last night or even if he wakes up, will he remember anything at all? That's one of the things that is going to stress me out. Another thing is that a demon is pretending to be my relationship partner. I don't know the first thing of having a boyfriend nor would I know what do in a relationship.