💮○A Worthy Risk○💮

Your POV

"So! What do you think Bakugo? Hot right?" Mina nudged me to move forward

!?

I stood in front of Bakugo. He just stared me before a huge grin was plastered on his face. He covered it with his hand, but it was still quite visible. I was a little irritated on one hand and the other, I mostly have changed into an obvious color of embarrassment.

Please stop smiling like that..

"Fucking perfect.." He says while taking his time, looking at me up and down.

I clenched a fist on both of my sides and said in between my teeth, "Y-You.. are so.. going to regret.. saying that.."

"Aw, he loves it! Oh! I should get Momo and Jiro, be right back! Ugh, where did they go now? Momo! Jiro! Guys!" Mina runs off to find them, "You gotta see Y/n right now, she's gorgeous!"

"Mina, wait! Don't.. leave me.. here." I sighed and held my head down.

Oh great..

I took a deep breath as I felt Bakugo slowly put his fingers on top of my right shoulder.

Remain calm. Breathe.

"You know.." He grew out his claw on his index finger and gently grazed my skin, just outside the trim of the shirt. He then wrapped the same hand around my neck and stretched his fingers up to my chin. The demon made me look up and whispers into my ear, "..Looking like that.. I can just take you right here, right now."

"Bakugo.. please.." I was already falling for his spell, "N-Not here.."

"Oh, drop the shitty act already." He lowly mutters to me and grins, "After what we.. experimented.. last night, I already the shit that you're into."

"I-I'm begging you.." I turned my body towards him and gently placed my hand on his chest, "Not here."

It was hard for him to hold back but he tried to calm his inner instincts and wait more patiently. He grabs my chin and pulls me in for a quick peck as he husked while pulling away, "You're gonna regret putting me on the side like that, do you understand?"

I was already getting hot and heavy, but I needed to cool off and remain calm. I give him a genuine nod and that seemed to feed onto his alter ego even more with that smug smirk he held.

What are you doing to me..?

"There she is!"

The both of us turned our heads to my approaching friends.

I heard Bakugo quietly tsk as he lets me go and he said, "I'm gonna check out a few more things before we go. Let me know when you're finished."

"I-I will." I said with a light blush, "Thank you.."