💮○Unexpected Tension○💮

2nd POV

"It's so good to see you again, Bakugo." Laito held a smug smile, "How are things with you?"

Bakugo held a very hateful scowl, "Don't play coy with me. You Sakamaki scum.. the hell do you want now? My wife and I are fucking busy."

...

"Easy. I'm just here to tell you that the investigation finally found something. Someone specifically." The vampire smirked, "And boy, do I have a lot to say to you."

The demon glared at him as he grit his teeth. He looked back inside the house, worried about you before turning his gaze back to him, "..Talk."

...

"We found a suspect." He started, "A member from that little cult that worships your deceased mother."

Bakugo's eyes grew wide.

"..We haven't found anymore since they're now going into hiding when we caught the suspect. He's willing to tell us what they're planning, but not where they are doing it. And I can't kill him since he's an obvious liability for your wife's missing mother. Convincing him was my other failed attempt. He wouldn't talk to me or the police. But.. I believe that you can help us." Laito explained, "Since you are Mitsuki's only son.. I give you my deepest condolences. Only because you might be the only one who can get more information out of this cult worshipper. I know that this will not be the easiest thing for you to endure. But you'll need to. For her."

...

The angry blonde has his eyes turned dark as he grits his teeth with a lot of mixed emotions. He gripped his clawed hands into fists under he was bleeding from his palms. He never spoke about his mother anyone else. Only after you.

...

"..I was there, you know." The green eyed vampire says to him, "When you were born.. when she died.. My brothers never thought that you'd make it. But your father showed a lot of dedication for a half-breed. Us purebloods despise half-bloods for our kind. But you.. you came out a lot stronger with many unexpected changes. And.. you proved me wrong."

His eyes slowly changed back to his red human eyes.

Laito chuckled and said, "You've surprised me, Katsuki." His smile then disappeared, "..but you do understand the consequences of being with a human. And I'm not talking about your little pact mark that's going to save your asses from Hell itself."

...

"I don't give a shit." Bakugo remained with his hateful expression, "It's a lot less unnatural compared to how I was born. One human isn't going to change the fate of Hell."

"That's where you're wrong, demon." He says sternly, "Your human pet could very much kill the ruler of Hell if she were to pass the ritual that your mother failed to do. A human soul that can be controlled and maintained in its pure form without it being touched or tainted can very kill the existence of your overlord."

...

"You didn't tell her everything. Did you?"

...

The vampire grins and chuckles once more, "Oh to be in your shoes.. you really can't let go of seeking your revenge. Can you?"

"Shut the hell up." Your demon husband lowly growled.

"Using your only love to take over Hell. How selfish of you.. and here I thought you were going somewhere in this world." The smugness never left his expression.

"You know that's not what I'm doing." He said as he took a step towards him.

"Right, right.. because you love her." Laito proceeds to let out a small but petty laugh, "So when's the wedding? I wouldn't want to miss something as precious as this. Have you thought of children yet? Any little versions you or her would be an interesting addition to this universal ecosystem."