T W O|||

"f**king s**t."

I stumble back from the shed impact, my chest and and stomach start burning up. The first thing I do is pull my soaked shirt away from my body, the white shirt now brown and some steam floating above it.

"Follando idiota, tienes la camisa empapada. ¿Es tan difícil ver a dónde vas? ¡Ahora tengo una reunión en una hora y mi camisa está empapada por ti! Jesucristo, mocosos ricos." I snap angrily, I shrug off my surprisingly clean blazer and hold it my hand still staring at the mess on me.

*F**king idiot, you got my shirt soaked up. Is it so hard to watch where you' re going?! Now I have a meeting in an hour and my shirt is soaked because of you! Jesus Christ, rich brats.*

The guy remains quiet, "You know what? Next time why don't you watch where you're f**king going? Is that too hard?" I snap walking around him.

As I do that I catch a whiff of his cologne, it's far much enticing than the elevator guy's one. It's a mixture of many things, a hint of smoke, expensive whiskey, after-shave, apples and surprisingly actual cologne.

I don't even bother looking back at the guy, or asking about his suit because my mind is no clouded by anger. Although a bigger part of me is telling me to apologize if I smell him later.

My notes are soaked, my shirt is soaked, nothing could get worse than this. I look around the area I'm in, to my far right is what looks like the waiting area, not many people are there. Two or three max.

I look at my watch, I have about fifty minutes or less to figure out a solution. I scan the area for a bathroom, up ahead is a bathroom with a little pink sign on it.

I hurry towards it, as I get in; I toss my mush notes in the bin and place my bag on the counter ruffling inside it.

"Come on Julia, you can't tell me that today of all days you didn't pack extra clothing," I mutter to myself, when no sign of fabric appears I sigh banging my fist against the counter.

I take out my phone and speed dial Lia, she answers at the third ring. "Interview over already?"

I sigh, "I wish, I ran into an accident. Please tell me you're home," I plead examining my shirt in the mirror.

The silence from her side confirms my thoughts, "what happened?"

"Some douche spilled black coffee on me, I need a new shirt." I mumble running my hand through my hair.

"Really? I thought I packed one in there? That's very unlike me, you know I'm always prepared for emergencies. Ros-"

"I know, and it's not your fault. But is it possible for you to get me a new one?" I ask hesitantly

She stays quiet for a minute, "I'm sorry Amor, I'm on my way to Soho to meet with a sponsor, I can't maybe Jul can help you?"

I sigh shaking my head, Julio is attending some conference and I don't want to bother him. "you know what? It's fine. I'll make a plan," I decide.

I can hear the apology in her voice, "I'm sorry, but I know you'll do great. Good luck, you might just need it."

I answer with a 'thanks' and end the call, going through my bag I take the cookies and cream Lindt chocolate and rip off the cardboard. At this point I don't care I'm in a bathroom, I need all the luck I can get right now.

After munching on one or two blocks, I put it away and unbutton my shirt, leaving me in a black lace bra.

I place the blazer back on and close it, examine myself in the mirror; I frown. It covers my belly button down, but upwards it shows everything, nothing is left to the imagination.