Christmas Special||

"Merry Christmas!" I jolt up in shock, at the foot of the bed stands six people and one seated.

My eyes widen, "oh my goodn-" my words are cut off as I notice the mini cannons in their hands that spew out white fake snow.

I shriek, "no!" And protect myself below the covers, someone rips them off and within two seconds I'm being attacked with snow and tickles.

I can't stop giggling but when all gets enough I jump into offense mode, the girls are now under my mercy as I tickle them.

When the snow runs out, I stop. Ruffling it all out of my hair I look directly at them all, "Now tell me why I'm being attacked by two naught elves and five people-who are too old for this- on Christmas day?"

As if for some effect Nic sprays the last of his snow in my face, I huff some of it out of my mouth and clear my face.

"Firstly you are never too old to snow attack someone," he shrugs.

"And because we've been waiting for an hour for you to wake up, you've been voted as the victim for this year," Lucia continues.

"Really?" I raise an eyebrow at my husband who's grinning so wide his face should be split in two.

"Now that you're awake, we're missing a second Mrs Clause," my dad lifts up a Santa costume.

Now do I realize what everyone is wearing, the girls are dressed in elf costumes. Dad and Julio are Rudolphs, Nic and Xander are dressed as Santa Claus.

Very handsome Santas if I may say, Julia catches my look and winks. I notice her sexy costume and grin.

"Can I at least have time to clean up?" They all agree and leave the room, the costume left on the bed.

I sigh in bliss, the grin on my face never waning. This just might be the best Christmas I've had, new memories with my husband and daughter.

F*ck.

I'm a mother, I'm a wife and I'm celebrating Christmas with everyone I love, I mean Logan is watching us from somewhere so he's also here.

Still smiling I clean the room and take shower then change into the costume. By the looks of it, I know Xander and Julia picked it.

Exactly like hers, skirt that ends respectfully mid thigh in awareness of kids and a father. High knee leather boots, and a cute sparkly top that ties in front; leaving my cleavage and stomach open for eyes to wander.

There is white fur around all hems and to top it all of a Christmas hat and some red lipstick and mascara then I'm done.

A knock comes at the door as I place my earrings on, "come in!" Mr Clause struts in with all his glory.

Instead of buttoning up his shirt he left it open allowing me to admire his toned torso and tattoos, the way his muscles ripple with each breath and move has me thinking of things no Mrs Clause should.

"Is Santa allowed to be naughty on Christmas night?" He asks, I giggle and walk up to him.

"So long as the workshop is still buzzing with life, Mrs Clause cannot allow, unfortunately," I sigh slipping my hands under the cloth over his shoulders.